Dallas Cowboys - NFL Draft Prospect Meetings

canadaluvsdallas

10 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Yea I don't get the appeal especially when someone like Simmons who is equally good if not better when healthy may fall to us without having to spend anything. Now if I had my choice, and I'm praying the FO agrees and both Simmons and Sweat fall to the 2nd within reasonable range of our picks. I would trade our entire draft for both.

I'm still saying a last minute prayer that the FO did homework on both prospects and likes them alot to keep it secret and pull the trigger on either or both if they fall anywhere near us.

I dont think Sweat falls past the Giants at 17

22 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

There's always a chance. But I do agree I still don't think he falls out of the 1st. But I am very willing to trade up if he does.

It's over.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001027883/article/montez-sweat-may-have-been-misdiagnosed

Big news regarding Montez Sweat on draft day.

Teams believe the Mississippi State pass rusher may have been misdiagnosed with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy at the NFL Scouting Combine, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per sources informed. Two sources say the thickness of Sweat's heart wall is actually 1.5 centimeters, not nearly 2.0, Rapoport added.

1 minute ago, DaBoys said:

It's over.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001027883/article/montez-sweat-may-have-been-misdiagnosed

Big news regarding Montez Sweat on draft day.

Teams believe the Mississippi State pass rusher may have been misdiagnosed with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy at the NFL Scouting Combine, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per sources informed. Two sources say the thickness of Sweat's heart wall is actually 1.5 centimeters, not nearly 2.0, Rapoport added.

image.jpg