Dallas Cowboys - NFL Draft Prospect Meetings

canadaluvsdallas

7 hours ago, D82 said:

Traitor. Bro's before hoes.

While that was a valid assumption on your part, my wife is not the reason I won't have time. I won't be watching the first round this year because I'm going to my cousin's house to assist in an AR build. 

Just now, htfryar said:

While that was a valid assumption on your part, my wife is not the reason I won't have time. I won't be watching the first round this year because I'm going to my cousin's house to assist in an AR build. 

Well...that sounds exciting at least.

15 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

Another safety I wished the team looked at was Darnell Savage from MD

I agree. I loved his tape and think he could really help us out but I see him as a 3rd round prospect. I hope we draft bpa if safety is wiped for 2nd rd and not do another draft high for a player that is lower down the board. I really like Zach Allen. He is really strong and I think he could step into Crawford's role real quick. I really like Crawford, great dude with good talent and a great leader. But I think his time is coming to a close after this season. We should really keep him at 3T this season since that is where he excels the most. IDK at this point, we have a great roster, so anyone that is bpa on the board should be snatched in a heart beat. I'm gonna have to look at potential prospects for next year because that can also clue us in as to who they would draft if the safetys are wiped.

So it seems like there are some legit prospects next year we could hit for 1st rounders and unless we do amazing this season, which is a possibility, we could have a great chance at some amazing talents at safety, dl, and a few decent tight ends. At this point we can put stock in a legit bpa draft that we are so good at.

Archived