Dallas Cowboys - NFL Draft Prospect Meetings

canadaluvsdallas

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Just curious if I need to tell you to re examine your "trained eye" or not? Maybe glasses

Sure, cause we've seen what happens when Dak doesn't have Zeke with just any other RB giving the handoffs too. A very below average QB.

10 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Has anyone heard of Zach Allen being linked to us? Makes no sense, he's a Marinelli type DE through & through. I'd take him at 58 in a heartbeat

Yes. A lot of the Dallas media has reported interest. Apparently Rod & Lett met with him for an hour at the combine. It shouldn’t shock anyone if we take him at #58.

3 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Boys with all due respect. Keep the Dak QB talk in the Dak thread. I check this one for prospect news.

I’m not sure I understand the reference, but I LOVE me some crawfish. I’ve been trying to convince my wife to let me do a crawfish boil at the house, but she doesn’t like crawfish, so it’s a tough sell.

3 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Yes. A lot of the Dallas media has reported interest. Apparently Rod & Lett met with him for an hour at the combine. It shouldn’t shock anyone if we take him at #58.

He's my 2nd favorite player after Thornhill. But he isn't one of our vists so I'm not sure.

51 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

He's my 2nd favorite player after Thornhill. But he isn't one of our vists so I'm not sure.

They met with him at the Combine I believe. I know a lot of reports say we're very interested in him.

Given our propensity for replacing players a year early, it wouldn't surprise me if Allen is the pick at #58 assuming the safety board has been wiped out. Would make for a great replacement for Crawford.

9 minutes ago, D82 said:

They met with him at the Combine I believe. I know a lot of reports say we're very interested in him.

Given our propensity for replacing players a year early, it wouldn't surprise me if Allen is the pick at #58 assuming the safety board has been wiped out. Would make for a great replacement for Crawford.

Collins too. The guys who play 80-90% of our 3-tech snaps could both be on other teams next year

3 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

I’m not sure I understand the reference, but I LOVE me some crawfish. I’ve been trying to convince my wife to let me do a crawfish boil at the house, but she doesn’t like crawfish, so it’s a tough sell.

I think it was the mudbug bash or something - a local event that 1053 and dc.com guys do. Broaddus cooks up crawfish at the event as I understand it

Archived