Dallas Cowboys - NFL Draft Prospect Meetings

canadaluvsdallas

I’m a Dak hater. But I love him on his current deal. Would love to replace instead of pay him 30 though. 

2 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

You are missing my point. The Dak haters have hated Dak while he’s been cheap.

Also, while he’s a similar type of player, he is objectively inferior.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

A break through in honesty.

I'd take Dak for his whole career if he stayed on a rookie deal. Otherwise I'll draft a new rookie to hand it to Zeke or do the absolute unthinkable and draft a QB in round 1. We have never tried that one. 

38 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I'd take Dak for his whole career if he stayed on a rookie deal. Otherwise I'll draft a new rookie to hand it to Zeke or do the absolute unthinkable and draft a QB in round 1. We have never tried that one. 

Zeke is far, far more easily replaceable. His ypc is the same as the last 3-4 Rbs before him.

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Zeke is far, far more easily replaceable. His ypc is the same as the last 3-4 Rbs before him.

Even though you are wrong, I'll combat this by saying even if you were right it wouldn't matter. 

Zeke doesn't cost that much to keep. 

25 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Even though you are wrong, I'll combat this by saying even if you were right it wouldn't matter. 

Zeke doesn't cost that much to keep. 

Zeke will be over paid more than Dak will, percentage wise.

10 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Lmao

look it up. murray, morris, zeke and run dmc all have the same ypc-ish

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Zeke will be over paid more than Dak will, percentage wise.

look it up. murray, morris, zeke and run dmc all have the same ypc-ish

On the same amount of carrys? Cause you know the more carrys you get the harder it is to maintain the average.... 

Unless you think the best RB every year is a QB because of YPC

2 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Lmao as if it matters.

my point exactly. the running back doesnt really matter. our team puts a huge emphasis on run blocking. we could probably draft a 3rd rounder this game and he would be 80% zeke.

Just now, DaBoys said:

On the same amount of carrys? Cause you know the more carrys you get the harder it is to maintain the average.... 

Unless you think the best RB every year is a QB because of YPC

on a stat relevant amount of carries.

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

my point exactly. the running back doesnt really matter. our team puts a huge emphasis on run blocking. we could probably draft a 3rd rounder this game and he would be 80% zeke.

Except it does with our offense.

Just now, DaBoys said:

Aaron Jones, Philip Lindsay, and Matt Brieda are the best 3 RBs in the league you know...

Ypc and all

all of those guys i listed were pushing 1000+ yard, 250+ carries, to your point. Of the guys you listed, Lindsay has a chance to be better than Zeke. He just didnt get the carries early enough. The others didnt meet your attempts threshold. 

Archived