Texans @ Saints

amazingandre

Big game for our starters. It doesn't sound like Hopkins is practicing quite yet, not a good sign. Clowney returned to practice today. I really want to see Savage play meaningful time with the 1's, to see his consistency. I also want to see Foreman get carries with the 1s.

How dominant can our defense be? Will it show up Saturday night? Our secondary has been a liability all off-season, can they get it together?

Can special teams continue to improve?

8 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

BOB taking over as offensive cord is a disaster. It's the one thing he's worse at than being a head coach. 

I actually agree. Before any of yall "oh its preseason" and "Hopkins, Foreman, B. Miller, Fuller, and Fido" are all out, I still dont have faith in O'Brien making our offense good. Clock is ticking on him. Might have to bump the hotseat thread.  I know I might get killed for this but we need a HC that can utilize Watson's strengths. Kubiak would have been a nice fit with the bootlegs and playactions. Im tired of seeing this boring offense.

3 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

I actually agree. Before any of yall "oh its preseason" and "Hopkins, Foreman, B. Miller, Fuller, and Fido" are all out, I still dont have faith in O'Brien making our offense good. Clock is ticking on him. Might have to bump the hotseat thread.  I know I might get killed for this but we need a HC that can utilize Watson's strengths. Kubiak would have been a nice fit with the bootlegs and playactions. Im tired of seeing this boring offense.

I, um... don't even know what to say to this. Kubiak? Seriously?

With the way our OL played, Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers working with an Andy Reid gameplan wouldn't even succeed. Gameplan can't overcome such a bad performance from the OL.

Archived