Trailer Trash Mafia - N4 is Tonight @ Midnight EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Why the need to clarify "town" voice?

And yes that is what I'm asking in a sense. 

Why the need to clarify Town voice? Because I didn’t clarify it.  I am literally building upon what Malf insinuated.  Do you recall him saying super civ?  That is the source of that “clarification.”

Jesus Christ.

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

@SwAg

What is your case for Mission?

Is this your case?   You seem to have a lot of information that these tactics are in play this game.  Looks very suspect 

If making bad decisions for town is your thing, then be my guest

another making a bad decision for town

i feel good about a squire vote

- appeal to emotion on us to shame us because we are making "bad decisions for town"

- asking swag to make a case on mission, knowing full well that there is no case there, so people can poke holes and become suspicious of "swags bad case"

best read i got d1

otherwise, we could take a potshot at inactivity

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

on everyone, not just you

Alright, I’ll bite.  That is independently good advice.  However, do you see where an issue arises where you ostensibly framed the inquiry for me 20 minutes ago as “so pro-Town it is suspect.” (I am assuming that since you did not rebut what I stated).  Then, ambiguously tell the thread to re-read and consider why Mafia would post anything.  I represent about 40% of the thread.  One very reasonable construction of that is telling them to re-evaluate their assessment of me.  You must think I’m a moron.

Archived