Trailer Trash Mafia - N4 is Tonight @ Midnight EST

Dome

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Plenty actually.

So what are your thoughts?

Touch, Orca and Pickle are much quieter than normal

James and Naz usually less active early

Swag uses lots of words to say some things, but not really seem to say much at all.  I have a hard time getting any type of read on him.  

Mission I have not played with much, from what I remember, he seems to be a fairly inactive player.

Woz seems to be doing his regular posts count, content tracking.  Played along with Swag on his ramblings with a few posts.

Malfatron is doing his regular thing, throwing lots of stuff around and seeing what sticks.  

Tk3 seems off and less active.  The "playing this blind", not reading yet seemingly being read up enough sticks out.

Tk3 seems scummy thus far.  1 of Touch, orca and Pickle as well.  

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

The repeated ramblings on bombs, death rays, mind stealing, Jews, gays, etc.  1 or 2 posts and it seems more of a get in character.  The amount of posts comes off as excessive and over the top.  It raises some doubt in my mind.  You certainly have cooled off on those types of posts.

were you fully caught up before you decided to do a reread?

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Umm, you misread big time then. I'm not questioning him about Mission. I'm questioning the tactic of red lettering someone from the get go. 

Swags posts of red lettering Mission has a feel of Swag seeing how long NS made it in the last game after red lettering (3 or 4 times in posts) himself and using a version of that tactic himself here. It just feels like something Swag would screw around with. Not sure how you all missed it and the correlation. Whether he is doing it as civ or scum is hard to tell though. Based on the posting rhythm I'd lean civ at the moment

I’m not going to lie.  This isn’t the worst thing I’ve ever read.  That’s intended to be a compliment.  Just it falls flat in the aftermath of me largely abandoning my opening schtick.

also bombs, mind control, Muslim homosexual deepstate hit squads

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Touch, Orca and Pickle are much quieter than normal

James and Naz usually less active early

Swag uses lots of words to say some things, but not really seem to say much at all.  I have a hard time getting any type of read on him.  

Mission I have not played with much, from what I remember, he seems to be a fairly inactive player.

Woz seems to be doing his regular posts count, content tracking.  Played along with Swag on his ramblings with a few posts.

Malfatron is doing his regular thing, throwing lots of stuff around and seeing what sticks.  

Tk3 seems off and less active.  The "playing this blind", not reading yet seemingly being read up enough sticks out.

Tk3 seems scummy thus far.  1 of Touch, orca and Pickle as well.  

xD

The Gators just won 90-86 in OT, I'm good to go now, plus do you really think I'm suppose to post at a Swag rate lol

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

not really. if you accused me of tunneling on you, that would be one thing. 

how exactly am i throwing a lot of stuff around?

specifically?

Just now, Malfatron said:

not really. if you accused me of tunneling on you, that would be one thing. 

how exactly am i throwing a lot of stuff around?

specifically?

You're doing this less often than you used to

He's also saying I'm less active than usual - which I'm pretty sure is said about me very often on N1

I rarely take stock in metas

Archived