Trailer Trash Mafia - N4 is Tonight @ Midnight EST

Dome

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

But he doesn't usually stay this quiet.  He usually posts enough to make everyone think he is mafia, to the point that you almost have to lynch him and not take the chance.

I mean Naz just randomly shows up in games he is not in and votes for Malf

Just now, SwAg said:

I’m really just waiting for one of you to give me a reason not to lynch you.  So far, all of you have failed.  I might be willing to keep Malf around just so I’m not just sitting here talking to myself.

I thought we were connecting? On a totally platonic, totally psychotic level?

The deadline dictates that people have no need to try except for the final 60 minutes, which results in rapid fire dissemination of information, which people must then analyze within moments and make quick snap decisions.  You’d think there would be a better approach, but we’ve yet to find it.

Just now, SwAg said:

The deadline dictates that people have no need to try except for the final 60 minutes, which results in rapid fire dissemination of information, which people must then analyze within moments and make quick snap decisions.  You’d think there would be a better approach, but we’ve yet to find it.

Oh I hear that, but even the chaff has value.

(part of my challenge is that inevitably the deadline runs slam up into bedtime for the kids, making me scramble)

1 minute ago, Woz said:

Oh I hear that, but even the chaff has value.

(part of my challenge is that inevitably the deadline runs slam up into bedtime for the kids, making me scramble)

That’s the point.  Each person individually thinks that they can be the most compelling in a high pressure scenario in which a choice must be made in minutes.  So, that’s what they’ll do.

Archived