Trailer Trash Mafia - N4 is Tonight @ Midnight EST

Dome

Just now, SwAg said:

It’s because I asked if I was Town that one time isn’t it.

lol, no.

you didnt see the reservoir dogs movie (you should!) so i dont blame you

just the way you go about the game. typically, i like how you work. 

you add an extra dimension to the game

tk3 does as well 

theres a reason why they get away with stuff. 

you get away with stuff you shouldnt too, swag

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

lol, no.

you didnt see the reservoir dogs movie (you should!) so i dont blame you

just the way you go about the game. typically, i like how you work. 

you add an extra dimension to the game

tk3 does as well 

theres a reason why they get away with stuff. 

you get away with stuff you shouldnt too, swag

I never intended to imply that I do not, but I think  it’s a dual-edged sword, regardless.  Inescapable and inherent because it has to be.

But I’ll go ahead and point out that neither Malf nor tk3 committed to knowledge of the mechanics.

Malf tossed out lynch Mafia, knowing no one will dispute that.  Tk3 said he didn’t have them in detail without elaborating.  Malf seemed to accept the response and concluded he did not understand what tk3 was doing before.

I could see Malf throwing tk3 a feigned life line as Town as a trap, or intervening as Mafia.  Similarly, it’s hardly a tactic associated with honesty to ambiguously respond to a limited inquiry, almost as though you’re hesitant... or not wanting to spring the trap to see if someone else will.

Don’t know how relevant it is to today, but if it’s LyLo WIFOM and one of these bros is involved you should remember that.

I hate both of you.

Also, bombs, mind control, mission supports gun control.

16 hours ago, Malfatron said:

guessing 8-2-1 ratio

i havent found evidence of a third party role, but 9-2 seems civ sided.

16 hours ago, Malfatron said:

well 9-2 would allow for 3 mislynches, so that seems reasonable

I think the 9-2 ratio seems right.  Based on the OP and wording.  

34 minutes ago, SwAg said:

But I’ll go ahead and point out that neither Malf nor tk3 committed to knowledge of the mechanics.

Malf tossed out lynch Mafia, knowing no one will dispute that.  Tk3 said he didn’t have them in detail without elaborating.  Malf seemed to accept the response and concluded he did not understand what tk3 was doing before.

I could see Malf throwing tk3 a feigned life line as Town as a trap, or intervening as Mafia.  Similarly, it’s hardly a tactic associated with honesty to ambiguously respond to a limited inquiry, almost as though you’re hesitant... or not wanting to spring the trap to see if someone else will.

Don’t know how relevant it is to today, but if it’s LyLo WIFOM and one of these bros is involved you should remember that.

I hate both of you.

If you’re lightly accusing us of being mafia together, I assure you we are still waiting for that glorious day

38 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I hate both of you.

lets not lynch tk3 today.

#connected

1 minute ago, Woz said:

Today is as good a day as any others. Or am I missing something?

33 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

If you’re lightly accusing us of being mafia together, I assure you we are still waiting for that glorious day

Yeah, tk3 assured us that they're not Mafia together.

Archived