Woz theuntouchable
the orca theuntouchable
mission Tk3
squire Tk3
swag Tk3
theuntouchable  
James  

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

I'm a fruit vendor. I can pass gifts to others in the night.

I'll send it to an active player who can vouch.

tk3 had 3 votes.

if he voted squire or touch, the vote would be tied.

if there is a tie in overtime, the next person to break the tie and put someone in the lead would be lynched.

swag could not break the tie, because his vote was on tk3 already.

tk3 might have claimed so he could later "clear" himself later today. or he might be civ. i thought it was worth the risk because i envisioned a scenario where a mafia fruit vendor might exist.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

tk3 had 3 votes.

if he voted squire or touch, the vote would be tied.

if there is a tie in overtime, the next person to break the tie and put someone in the lead would be lynched.

swag could not break the tie, because his vote was on tk3 already.

tk3 might have claimed so he could later "clear" himself later today. or he might be civ. i thought it was worth the risk because i envisioned a scenario where a mafia fruit vendor might exist.

It’s more likely that it wouldn’t be a mafia vendor but it’s hard to just trust it. 

I think we read that rule differently.  I read it the same way tk3 read it.  I didn’t read it as an overtime period with a one vote swing, I read it as basically a time snipe:!first player to have reached that total is the lynch.  That’s what I was taunting tk3 with.

But I think your construction is probably right: “to take” vs “who took”

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I think we read that rule differently.  I read it the same way tk3 read it.  I didn’t read it as an overtime period with a one vote swing, I read it as basically a time snipe:!first player to have reached that total is the lynch.  That’s what I was taunting tk3 with.

But I think your construction is probably right: “to take” vs “who took”

that would explain tk3s claim then.

probably more likely scenario that tk3 is civ

Even if I remove that, the point remains since there is ample evidence that tk3 and J contemporaneously thought the rule was what I explained.  But, I’m willing to let that go.

Even with that excluded, I’m not sure the subsequent arguments did you any favors.

Just now, SwAg said:

Even if I remove that, the point remains since there is ample evidence that tk3 and J contemporaneously thought the rule was what I explained.  But, I’m willing to let that go.

Even with that excluded, I’m not sure the subsequent arguments did you any favors.

i dont really care.

if im lynched, so be it.

did you go back and read orcas posts after tk3s claim like i asked you to?

Archived