Trailer Trash Mafia - N4 is Tonight @ Midnight EST

Dome

4 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Tk3 why have you not addressed the fact that I have the same type role as you.  No one else has jumped up saying they have a similar type role.  

This would probably mean there are 2 roles that are gifting things (moonshine and cookies). With 11 people and a most likely ratio of 9-2 there are 9 civ.

It's possible town got a bunch of duplicate weaker roles.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Any other thoughts before I call it a night?

Im probably for sure not going to be on at 9 am on Saturday. That's sleeping time lol

Any thoughts on my last comment?

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Any other thoughts before I call it a night?

Im probably for sure not going to be on at 9 am on Saturday. That's sleeping time lol

Yeah, I'm getting a very bad feeling about swag.  The kind of feeling that he is a cult leader.  Cult leader fits his role and would explain a lot.  If he actually visited someone n1 then he needs to be lynched 

Just now, SwAg said:

You're going to be a detriment now, aren't you?

Seeing as I claimed to target Orca and tk3, I'm off to a pretty bad start here as Cult, huh?

You claimed to target them, it doesn't mean you actually did.  Also I said if you actually visited someone, not if you just thought you did 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yeah, I'm getting a very bad feeling about swag.  The kind of feeling that he is a cult leader.  Cult leader fits his role and would explain a lot.  If he actually visited someone n1 then he needs to be lynched 

So it's possible, but not sure. The screaming lady basically turned me around, so I think he has a passive role. If he has an active role with targets...I'd say cult makes perfect sense and he should be lynched

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You claimed to target them, it doesn't mean you actually did.  Also I said if you actually visited someone, not if you just thought you did 

I fail to see why I would claim to target people if I didn't think I targeted them.  The benefit is about zero, if not negative.

30 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Because he is floating by. With everyone turning on each other and flipping votes and no hits flying around, it is extremely likely for people like Naz and James to be sitting in the end game

Mafia almost always has 1 hider in the group

Fair. Keep in mind that Naz was the last player to join by a long shot (page 5, IIRC), and it's an open question whether he actually intended to join (as he apparently comes in and votes Malf regularly, just to be a jerk).

Who would be your active partner then?

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Day 1 

I visited Swag N1, I was told there was a woman screaming about a shadow government. Touch made the post above before I did. I assume he visited Swag as well. 

Touch made this post before N2 after I claimed someone else was there at Swag's. N2 I visited Touch and I was told a man with a fake rifle was dodging behind trees and rocks 

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

You assume wrong 

but I did see that same person n1 visit another individual

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

No, I visited someone else n1 that was visited by that person

Way too much visiting going on. What makes this troublesome is that SwAg doesn't understand his role. I thought I understand what he was doing but maybe not?

Archived