Trailer Trash Mafia - N4 is Tonight @ Midnight EST

Dome

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I fail to see why I would claim to target people if I didn't think I targeted them.  The benefit is about zero, if not negative.

If you have multiple abilities while a bunch of us are watered down duplicate weaker roles (woz suggested) then it makes sense you are the cult leader.  

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

If you have multiple abilities while a bunch of us are watered down duplicate weaker roles (woz suggested) then it makes sense you are the cult leader.  

I don't have multiple abilities.  I don't even know if I target people.  I told Dome to target Orca and tk3.  Orca claimed I yelled at him about the shadow government, I assumed that meant I targeted people.  This is entirely reliant upon me pointlessly self-inflicting a wound.  Give your head a shake.

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

Way too much visiting going on. What makes this troublesome is that SwAg doesn't understand his role. I thought I understand what he was doing but maybe not?

I dont buy that swag doesn't understand his role, no way that ever occurs 

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

What makes this troublesome is that SwAg doesn't understand his role. I thought I understand what he was doing but maybe not?

Actually ... if he didn't fully understand the role, then that might explain his actions ...

Just now, SwAg said:

I don't have multiple abilities.  I don't even know if I target people.  I told Dome to target Orca and tk3.  Orca claimed I yelled at him about the shadow government, I assumed that meant I targeted people.  This is entirely reliant upon me pointlessly self-inflicting a wound.  Give your head a shake.

That clearly happened due to me visiting you. Are you intentionally just screwing with us all? If so, why and how is that helpful?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

So, you "targeted" Orca and he claims you yelled at him. And you "targeted" @Tk3 ... but he seemed surprised.

Just now, The Orca said:

That clearly happened due to me visiting you. Are you intentionally just screwing with us all? If so, why and how is that helpful?

How am I supposed to know it clearly happened from you visiting me when I also targeted you the same night.

I already told you, it is not clear in my role if I actually go places.  I was told I have to warn people about mind control, explosions, and deep state ****.  I don't have a "your ability is ____" or anything.

Just now, SwAg said:

How am I supposed to know it clearly happened from you visiting me when I also targeted you the same night.

I already told you, it is not clear in my role if I actually go places.  I was told I have to warn people about mind control, explosions, and deep state ****.  I don't have a "your ability is ____" or anything.

If you have to warn people about mind control, explosions, and deep state **** then why are you screaming about shadow government.  Also all of that fits a cult mentality 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

If you have to warn people about mind control, explosions, and deep state **** then why are you screaming about shadow government.  Also all of that fits a cult mentality 

Do you know what the deep state is?

Archived