Former Dolphins DC Matt Burke to join staff...

Phire

If anyone was hoping Schwartz wouldn't be here (for whatever reason) next year, this suggests he ain't going anywhere. Burke is a proponent of the wide-9. So far reports are that he's coming on as an aide to Schwartz.

16 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

That link to Suh tho. 

1 hour ago, ianlewis16 said:

has Suh actually been any good this year? Was ineffective against us, and surely he should be making more noise playing next to Donald.

He just turned 32, it wasn't like he beat guys with hands/ moves/counters, he was just a bull strong SOB.  

I wouldn't mind Suh, I can see him resigning or retiring if he gets that W.

2 hours ago, ianlewis16 said:

has Suh actually been any good this year? Was ineffective against us, and surely he should be making more noise playing next to Donald.

heard he has bounced back a little, proved he can be a little more of a team player than people gave him credit.

There are a bunch of aged guys who have ties to these guys, sure we'll probably be able to get one.

We’re def replacing Ngata with a vet DT. If Suh comes to the understanding he’s better in a rotation, granted a rotation where he’s featured, then why not if the money is right. Who knows what Howie has in store for Timmy. 

Also, my FA wish list is Suh and a S. I’d bring in honey badger right now but if we move on from McLeod then Collins/Haha/Mathieu are some names we could look at. Haven’t really looked closely at the numbers but I’d imagine there’s going to be a decent amount of turnover due to age and expense. Should free up some money. 

Archived