TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

I know dude...I was 6 to midnight on the music alone

But it looks really cool, I'm glad they found someway to do Planet Hulk and have him in the gladiator gear

Damn. Good stuff? 

Just reading about Planet Hulk thank to you sir... this looks like the coolest comic book series ever. 

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

it's like what they did with the Avengers...it's a culmination and team up of the Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist shows they have on Netflix

Oh dope. It looked pretty cool in the trailers. Stan Lee narrating the trailer was dope! 

Stan Lee is a savage, hes 94 still sharp as a tac, does this guy ever sleep or is he human?

I'm not crazy about Ben Affleck's Batman either. The Nolan trilogy is hard to live up to though in terms of Batman content. And yeah man tons of great Batman cartoons growing up. I used to love Justice League on Cartoon Network which is where I guess the Batman/Superman film wants to take things.

Im a yuuuuge Batman The Animated Series guy, well just yuge Batman guy in general. I also loved Spidermans series in the 90s too. As much as I didnt like Batman V Superman the scene where Batman smashes 15+ dudes in that warehouse legit blew my mind. Ill watch anything with Benny as Batman wrecking dudes.

• Like 1