TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

People who talk about calories in calories out are so hurtful to other people.... They dont get it... they are pure poison ...They are dangerous to other human beings. No hyperbole . You will get cancer or heart disease from your diet, and calories in calories out is a great way to get unhealthy AF fast. 

10 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Also lol don't take tips on lifting weights from bros who play Dungeons and Dragons...LMAO

You're saying you have better tips? You haven't even ever defeated an ice orc with a flame dagger without any potions bro...

3 minutes ago, Phire said:

You're saying you have better tips? You haven't even ever defeated an ice orc with a flame dagger without any potions bro...

No i haven't Ro. 

You win. 

I don't deserve to post anymore. 

Giving my username and password to magross

17 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

No i haven't Ro. 

You win. 

I don't deserve to post anymore. 

Giving my username and password to magross

Magross has that +30 strength golden vambraces... come at him bro...

2 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

People who talk about calories in calories out are so hurtful to other people.... They dont get it... they are pure poison ...They are dangerous to other human beings. No hyperbole . You will get cancer or heart disease from your diet, and calories in calories out is a great way to get unhealthy AF fast. 

whenever im getting fat i just stop drinking and eat once a day (just meat and veggies) for 2 weeks. then once im not fat again i wild out for like 3 months again. then once i start getting fat again i just deprive myself again for a minute. master of health. 

6 hours ago, Phire said:

I think I'm fine opening doors, logging into computers, and using vending machines the old fashioned way...

exactly lol who was complaining? there's for sure an ulterior motive that i'm too stupid to recognize. 

when my boss approachs me w/ the microchip

giphy.gif

not putting your gotdamn technology in my body you fudg*ng tech nerd. im getting the h*ck outta here