TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

21 minutes ago, BLick12 said:

Yeah, it is not essential, but I found it is a lot easier when you have someone that buys into it with you.  My fiancee really started getting serious about her diet the last month or so.  With that, we've gone out a lot less on the weekends, we're cooking a lot more and healthier, but when we do go out, we're much more conscious of what we're getting.  

Speaking of cooking, I bought a water circulator to cook sous vide style, @Bednarik60 you ever use one of those things?  I know you used to cook all the time, it's a game changer.

You know the only reason I know what a water circulator and 'sous vide' is, is from watching Adventure Time with my daughter? Dad life.

edit: I wish I knew how to post youtube clips so I could show you guys.

edit 2: Got it.

Edited by Jlash

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

Dem Dragons.

Last episode was ridiculous. Nice to see Dany get a win, I'm also super excited to see what Arya is going to do now that she's back at Winterfell.

Why did Sansa look so mad when she saw Arya throwing down at the end of the episode?

40 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Why did Sansa look so mad when she saw Arya throwing down at the end of the episode?

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlynaBelen/status/894367668727422976/photo/1

Im messing the link up but the title was:

"Sansa's face when she realizes she's the new Rickon of the Starks that are left"

Basically, she's the terd of the family now. Bran is the three eyed raven, Jon is King of the North, and Ariya is a badass assassin. 

Edited by Jroc04

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Ahhh ok, that makes sense. Little Finger definitely looked like he was gonna rub one out while watching all that. I'd assume that he's on the 'list', correct? @Hockey5djh @Jroc04

Never on Aryas list unfortunately or you would assume he would be the next one gone. The people who are left are Cersi and The Mountain as well as the Brotherhood (including the Hound). Not really sure what her next move is considering she didn't go to Kings Landing and it takes her 4 episodes to travel anywhere.

11 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Never on Aryas list unfortunately or you would assume he would be the next one gone. The people who are left are Cersi and The Mountain as well as the Brotherhood (including the Hound). Not really sure what her next move is considering she didn't go to Kings Landing and it takes her 4 episodes to travel anywhere.

Yea man. I get lost when it comes to travel and different places and such. Like, Danerys takes off with a damn dragon before anyone else even begins to leave. Then at the end of the last episode, Tyrion is watching Jamie almost get roasted by the dragon. Like, how the hell did he get there so fast? 

22 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Ahhh ok, that makes sense. Little Finger definitely looked like he was gonna rub one out while watching all that. I'd assume that he's on the 'list', correct? @Hockey5djh @Jroc04

Yea like @Hockey5djh said.

And I'm not real sure why he looked all intrigued. I'm not real sure why he's even there. No one trusts him or even likes him. He's "pledged his allegiance to house Stark" but he's a known flip-flopper. And everyone knows he's just out to better himself. Outside of some hideous death, I don't know what's in store for him. But, as the story has shown, most hated characters get a nice satisfying death to the viewer. I would expect him to get it soonish. There's really not much else to do for him. Although now thinking about it, that look he gave might be him realizing he now has a thread to pull with Sansa. I suppose he could work on that inferiority complex and make her do some disasterous things while Jon's gone. I dunno. Show is great this season though. 

12 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Yea man. I get lost when it comes to travel and different places and such. Like, Danerys takes off with a damn dragon before anyone else even begins to leave. Then at the end of the last episode, Tyrion is watching Jamie almost get roasted by the dragon. Like, how the hell did he get there so fast? 

Yea there was definitely an expedited timeline somewhere in the middle of the episode because at the beginning they were just leaving Highgarden with all the gold and crops and at the end the gold was already at kings landing and they were just trying to get the stragglers to catch up. Also in the beginning Dany and Tyrion were at Dragonstone (presumably with the Dothraki) and at the end they were almost at Kings Landing fighting whats left of the supply chain.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Damn, alright. I felt like he might be on the list because she may have known that he set her dad up back in the day. I caught up on 5 seasons super fast and sometimes I get confused as to who knows what/when/where things happened. Plus I didn't read the books so I've got no real back stop for when I miss info on the show.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Damn, alright. I felt like he might be on the list because she may have known that he set her dad up back in the day. I caught up on 5 seasons super fast and sometimes I get confused as to who knows what/when/where things happened. Plus I didn't read the books so I've got no real back stop for when I miss info on the show.

Yea I binged 4 or 5 seasons. I still have to question when I hear a name or the name of a region. I'll probably have to watch the whole damn thing over. But that's actually kind of fun now that I'm aware of these things.