TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

2 minutes ago, Phire said:

Can't believe the fight is already here. Felt like yesterday we were debating whether it would happen at all.

I gotta find away to stream it. My buddy was talking to me about having everyone come over and share the cost to watch it at his house.... but I kinda think I got the boot and the ex got the invite. His son and my son are super close friends and the kids are with her this weekend. I aint mad at'm kids come first. 

Im not about to drop $150 to watch it alone. I guess I could find a bar or something to go watch it at.

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I took that as gospel and put no effort into the opening line - just a "Hey, hows your day"... to which she immediately unmatched.

Probably not the kind of person you want to be around haha

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I gotta find away to stream it. My buddy was talking to me about having everyone come over and share the cost to watch it at his house.... but I kinda think I got the boot and the ex got the invite. His son and my son are super close friends and the kids are with her this weekend. I aint mad at'm kids come first. 

Im not about to drop $150 to watch it alone. I guess I could find a bar or something to go watch it at.

No freakin' way I'm paying a dime for the fight.

Just now, Phire said:

Probably not the kind of person you want to be around haha

I read a little the other night and ive slowly been moving off of 5/6s and more into the 7/8's on tinder in terms of who is talking with me. The biggest piece of advise was:

If the girl is hot and on Tinder she is likely getting a match on 99% of her swipe rights. So if you tell her "Your beautiful" she will unmatch you - you are unoriginal and she already knows shes hot, she gets told that everytime she swipes right. If you say "Hey/Hi, hows your day/weekend" she will unmatch you. she has 20 other guys to go through and you bored her. The only way to get a hot girl to talk to you on tinder is to make her laugh or intrigue her. 

Then the article said, and this was GOLD - "She swiped right. She gave you an in so that you can impress her. So say something impressive!".

-------------------------------------------------------

Its helped me a bunch at least. 

16 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I read a little the other night and ive slowly been moving off of 5/6s and more into the 7/8's on tinder in terms of who is talking with me. The biggest piece of advise was:

If the girl is hot and on Tinder she is likely getting a match on 99% of her swipe rights. So if you tell her "Your beautiful" she will unmatch you - you are unoriginal and she already knows shes hot, she gets told that everytime she swipes right. If you say "Hey/Hi, hows your day/weekend" she will unmatch you. she has 20 other guys to go through and you bored her. The only way to get a hot girl to talk to you on tinder is to make her laugh or intrigue her. 

Then the article said, and this was GOLD - "She swiped right. She gave you an in so that you can impress her. So say something impressive!".

I would rather kill myself. Say something impressive lol .. . xD

24 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Too much work haha

2 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Also you said "how was your day" and she unmatched you lol.. what a terrible person. I hope a Coyote attacks her. 

Maybe I made my intentions unclear. Im not trying to speak to this person, Im trying to knock a dry spell/create a rotation. 

thats actually a lie. I had 2 chances since Thursday and turned both down. Im not really ready at all.... this is more just therapeutic. Makes me feel like it'll be all good in the end.