TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

I thought it was on a down spin because the lack of marquee match ups especially in the heavy weight division?

Basically. They had these super dry personality/super technical-boring Russian-Ukrainian heavy weightt straggling the heavy weight division for over a decade now. Getting them to open up or talk at press conferences or interviews is like next to impossible lol,.

But its gotten better/is getting better. I think this Anthony Joshua guy who is one of the current Heavy Weight champs is really good and excited to watch. 

Also fans are open more and more cause of the UFC to watching the different weight classes main event. 

But yeah Anthony Joshua is nasty. 

3 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

Does Floyd have body doubles who sub in? He looks like he maybe got a ten minute work out on a treadmill if i didn't know any better. Confused. 

forreal and he's not even in the same shape he used to be 

No matter if you hate Floyd the person or his boxing style. You gotta admit his endurance is crazy and he's one of the greatest technicians the sport has ever seen.

I just came across a video of Andre Berto describing Mayweather as a fighter in this video and its great.

• Like 1

@TheRealMcCoy how Andre is describing how observant Floyd is, is so dead on and accurate. You could see he was watching Conor the entire time when they went to there corners, his eyes never got off Conor ever.  There is a hyper-awareness with Floyd to everything and hes aware and observing everything. Pretty interesting. I wonder where all that comes from. Maybe having the dad and uncle being former pros maybe help develop that. 

2 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Honestly, my advice would get to a date as fast as you can.

You dropped knowledge in that whole post, but this was probably the best of what you said.

When it comes to online dating I don't think you can afford to waste time with just texting, because how people are over the phone isn't the same as how they are in person and you could spend 2 or 3 weeks talking to some girl thinking she's something she's not and then realize you wasted your time.

I say this cause I had an extreme version of this happen to me. Like when I was like 18 or 19 years old I started to fall for this girl online, but it was long distance like I'm in Southern California and she's from Northern California. Months after we started talking I eventually went up to see her and it just wasn't the same in person like there was no real chemistry between us. I tried my best to make convo and be myself, but it wasn't clicking. She also did stuff in person that annoyed me like going on her phone too much when we were on the town. Like stuff I didn't realize cause I wasn't around her.

I also don't think its smart to just tell everything about yourself on an app just for the simple fact that it limits what you can talk about when you finally do go out. The first couple dates should be getting to know each other. You shouldn't know basically everything before you meet.

Girls also probably generally appreciate a guy that takes initiative and tries to set something up right away instead of beating around the bush. Maybe I'm just saying that cause I'm a guy though... I don't know. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

@TheRealMcCoy how Andre is describing how observant Floyd is, is so dead on and accurate. You could see he was watching Conor the entire time when they went to there corners, his eyes never got off Conor ever.  There is a hyper-awareness with Floyd to everything and hes aware and observing everything. Pretty interesting. I wonder where all that comes from. Maybe having the dad and uncle being former pros maybe help develop that. 

People make fun of his intellect, but his boxing iq is off the charts. He knows what things to look for and how to use them to best break down his opponent.

And, I didn't catch that, but I believe you. I mean I was paying attention to how Conor had his mouth open the whole time he was sitting and was slouched in his stool, so I'm sure Floyd did. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

Just a side note, always be on the live music scene or like pop up beer gardens or anything outside where you can have a beer or wine.   Chicks love that ish. It's communal and safe. Get tickets to something, land a match and say "Hey, I bought tickets to Dave Matthews and my buddy fell through, would you wanna go?" They would be happy just to go to the concert and then you spin your cowboy web and lock her in your trunk, Mattsy. 

Okay I lied... this was the best thing you said by far

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

And, I didn't catch that, but I believe you. I mean I was paying attention to how Conor had his mouth open the whole time he was sitting and was slouched in his stool, so I'm sure Floyd did. 

Yeah Conor multiple ice packs, guys pouring water over his head, water his mouth, look like Conor was dying for air. 

Floyd tho lol nothing no water , no ice packs , breathing calmly, just sitting relaxed on the stool  but moving side to side like Andre Berto was describing lol looking/watching Conor. 

Edited by Bednarik60

16 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I also don't think its smart to just tell everything about yourself on an app just for the simple fact that it limits what you can talk about when you finally do go out. The first couple dates should be getting to know each other. You shouldn't know basically everything before you meet.

I totally agree with this. Also its good for you to save talking about some things so when you finally do you actually sound passionate/excited to talk about it vs how you sound when you have talked about things a thousand times already. 

2 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

@Jroc04 Dave Matthews Band =  Instant Panty Dropper. 

#guaranteed #TKO #throwinthetowelbisssh

Any outdoor concerts are likely to bring on the weed to. DMB, Incubus, any rap artist, etc. Make sure she's at least cool with the idea of weed smoke even if she doesn't partake. And if she does, even better. 

But it's the truth; what girl doesn't like drinking some sangria in the parking lot in her cut off, high wasted jean shorts where the pockets hang lower than the cut with her too big sunglasses and a strategically scissor cut Led Zeppelin shirt, a dumb big brimmed hat and a flannel tied around her waste in case it gets cold later with Chuck Taylor's or those gladiator strapped sandals on and then $15 bud light lime aluminum bottles inside the venue while enjoying  some relaxing, non offensive DMB songs about falling in love, falling out of love on a warm whimsical summer night? 

Every. Single. One. 

• Like 1