TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

Got both my kids until Monday night. Goddamn I forgot how hectic it gets with two of them wildin out for most of the day. The amount of meltdowns is unreal. I told my daughter I was making them pancakes and pork roll tomorrow and she lost her mind because she's never heard of pork roll before. Like full on crying, like I told her I was gonna make her eat trash.

even with the pancakes in there? damn. Sure there yours? You seem like such a nice reasonable positive bro. 

Never had pork roll, whats going with this pork roll thing sir?  

meltdowns sound like a blast lmao:oO.oxD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

Got both my kids until Monday night. Goddamn I forgot how hectic it gets with two of them wildin out for most of the day. The amount of meltdowns is unreal. I told my daughter I was making them pancakes and pork roll tomorrow and she lost her mind because she's never heard of pork roll before. Like full on crying, like I told her I was gonna make her eat trash.

Cut the porkroll into minions or spongebob or Elmo or something. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Phire said:

Yeah kids... no thanks.

You don't picture your self piling in a group of kids to go soccer practice in Honda Odyssey that smells like diapers and fast food? 

Weird. Totally see that look on you. Cargo shorts, New Balances, T shirt with a pocket, Honda Odyssey, wedding ring, diaper bag,  breast milk cooler. 

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

You don't picture your self piling in a group of kids to go soccer practice in Honda Odyssey that smells like diapers and fast food? 

Weird. Totally see that look on you. Cargo shorts, New Balances, T shirt with a pocket, Honda Odyssey, wedding ring, diaper bag,  breast milk cooler. 

Hell no, I never want kids lol.

5 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Bama D putting the clamps on. 

How dare you, there is 10 minutes left.

FSU just got in a new batch of Cool Rush Gatorade  out there and hopefully by the 7 minute mark of the 4th qt they will be properly hydrated to make a late push to win this game. 

4 minutes ago, Phire said:

Hell no, I never want kids lol.

Yeah way to many Cracker Barrels to experience then waste your life raising kids. 

You could go to 645 different Cracker Barrels and see the country, having amazing experiences at Cracker Barrel  with the one you love or... or .. you could have kids , waste your money and time on a life you hate, and die from stress with the one you love in the same crappy town you never left, never experienced more then 1 Cracker Barrel. 

Hmmmh, tough call....