TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Bacon is out here writing novels showing those U-Haul lovers whats good with my dude Wentz.

I saw a thing on facebook about who should be MVP after 5 weeks and wentz was one of the 5 options think it was from the NFL's official page. Take the haul doe. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, BAConrad said:

On a side note I'm done with fantasy football after this year. I have won 1 league in 10 years. And this season I am doing a big money league with some of my richer regulars (it was a $250 buy in) and I have (or had) Dalvin Cook, Marcus Mariota, Greg Olsen, and OBJ. And I even drafted Brandon Marshall specifically to use if OBJ went out. Yup.

I'm in the same boat - my big money league I took David Johnson(1), Greg Olsen (3), Dalvin Cook (5), Allen Robinson (6) and Brandon Marshall (9).

My only picks left in the first five round are Amari Pooper and Golden Tate, so things are going great for me. 

• Like 1

Just now, Remixxxxxxx said:

That's the worst thread in NFL Gen in quite some time and that place is like the gloryhole for garbage threads. 

I don't think it's any more ridiculous than most NFL Gen threads, you're just looking at it with more emotional investment than other threads.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Uh he goes to/is a fan of NC State.....

I've actually been to an NC State, Duke and UNC game. NC State is definitely the best for tailgating/atmosphere. Duke are good this year but the stadium/fans/game day experience just sucks. UNC was fun but their team is just baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Just now, Danger said:

I don't think it's any more ridiculous than most NFL Gen threads, you're just looking at it with more emotional investment than other threads.

The actual premise of the thread itself is fine but the conversation going on inside the thread is painful. 

Just now, ianlewis16 said:

I've actually been to an NC State, Duke and UNC game. NC State is definitely the best for tailgating/atmosphere. Duke are good this year but the stadium/fans/game day experience just sucks. UNC was fun but their team is just baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

You gotta go to a Duke/UNC basketball game. I think the atmosphere at Duke would be more entertaining.