TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

45 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Two things Hank is known for is being married to a professional who-uhh and being on the 'hands team' for the Colts and muffing that onside kick against the Saints in the SB.

and having a weird last name

If there's one Eagles player I'd just like to see come back to this team and keep playing (as in they don't age and can play indefinitely), it'd be Brian Dawkins, hall of famer, transformed his position, and had the most heart and passion for the game I've ever seen.

12 minutes ago, Danger said:

If there's one Eagles player I'd just like to see come back to this team and keep playing (as in they don't age and can play indefinitely), it'd be Brian Dawkins, hall of famer, transformed his position, and had the most heart and passion for the game I've ever seen.

You think its Dawk?

48 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

You think its Dawk?

Oh, no. That was just a random blurb that came to mind. I went and googled pictures for the "Pictures that embody football" thread in NFL Gen, and started looking back at all the memorable moments from Brian Dawkins.

The Supplexes, the Flying Tackles, the Beast Crawl, "Can you feel that?!"

• Like 1