TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

Just now, Bednarik60 said:

Dane couldn't carry my jock on a hard day of posting sorry. I actually didn't even post much for 3 years. 

Yeah we lost ya for a stretch when you had that devil woman take you away from your true love.

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

Every day waking up and wanted to talk hot long snapper talk and im stuck making breakfast and walking dogs... it was prison bro. 

There's no way I could go more than a few hours without talking about long snapper technique.

6 minutes ago, Phire said:

Not sure. The NFL hit a fever pitch a few years back and had a ton of foreign interest. At one point the Eagles board was like half foreigners, from all over the place like Austria and Sweden, and of course Denmark. I'm sure it's hard to maintain fandom with the limited access you would get overseas in terms of watching live games or getting games at all, especially specific games. Hell, I live in this country and it's hard to watch the games I want sometimes, whatnot with blackouts and insane pricing for streaming legally.

Yeah that makes sense. I can imagine following the game in Europe is probably really difficult with the time differences as well as lack of the culture. Most people are probably watching Soccer on the weekend.

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Yeah that makes sense. I can imagine following the game in Europe is probably really difficult with the time differences as well as lack of the culture. Most people are probably watching Soccer on the weekend.

They go over to Reddit where players actually do interviews and hang out them selves(my friend pointed this out to me this morning) in Europe they are way more relaxed about  about a lot of things then say people that run sites like this, so Reddit is where they are going now. 

2 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

When I was in Japan for a year I probably watched like four Eagles games. There was just no way I was watching a game that started at 3 AM on Monday or whatever it was. And being a student with no cash I had no way to record a stream or whatever. 

• Like 1

Just now, Phire said:

When I was in Japan for a year I probably watched like four Eagles games. There was just no way I was watching a game that started at 3 AM on Monday or whatever it was. And being a student with no cash I had no way to record a stream or whatever. 

I miss when you were in Japan. Good times. 

I heard its easier for them cause NFL.com gives them full access to almost every game for nothing, where its not the same for us(finding games on line is the worst, obbviously there is the pirate sites but the quality is always egh) 

Yeah Goliath sites like Reddit have definitely siphoned a lot of interest away from traditional, single-subject forums.
I was just never a fan of having unpopular opinions that went against the grain get down-voted into oblivion. You shouldn't be getting censored if you're not breaking rules.

Just now, Bednarik60 said:

I miss when you were in Japan. Good times. 

I heard its easier for them cause NFL.com gives them full access to almost every game for nothing, where its not the same for us(finding games on line is the worst, obbviously there is the pirate sites but the quality is always egh) 

It might be easier now, I was there in 2011/12 and it was like $150+ to watch some replays lol. I think I was just watching highlights on Youtube or something to keep up.

Just now, Phire said:

Yeah Goliath sites like Reddit have definitely siphoned a lot of interest away from traditional, single-subject forums.
I was just never a fan of having unpopular opinions that went against the grain get down-voted into oblivion. You shouldn't be getting censored if you're not breaking rules.

Goliath is a good way to describe Reddit, its almost to big, i never even know where to start browsing around over there. 

And what did you mean by the bold exactly? wasn't following. 

1 minute ago, Phire said:

It might be easier now, I was there in 2011/12 and it was like $150+ to watch some replays lol. I think I was just watching highlights on Youtube or something to keep up.

I think i was meaning more for Europe. I feel like everything in Japan is going to cost something insane lol. Like there concept of money and ours is way different.