TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Bringing House Blah into the fold will help greatly.

Have you talked to House Jeezla about joining the fold?

I PMd him, which he read, we also have that topic in the old forum, which he has probably seen, and he posted last night in the Pederson confidence thread to which I reminded him about the new forum. He still hasn't signed up to my knowledge.

1 minute ago, Phire said:

I PMd him, which he read, we also have that topic in the old forum, which he has probably seen, and he posted last night in the Pederson confidence thread to which I reminded him about the new forum. He still hasn't signed up to my knowledge.

Everyone should be here soon enough. Do you know how long it will be before the old forum gets shut down and this becomes open to everybody?

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Everyone should be here soon enough. Do you know how long it will be before the old forum gets shut down and this becomes open to everybody?

As far as we've been told, it should definitely be up and running for the season. Obviously will be transitioning for training camp, which kind of stinks. I've heard anywhere from 2-3 weeks. Webby is still making a ton of changes and testing features out. But pretty much anyone who wants to sign up for early access can do so and they'll trickle in here, so really, the full transition will bring some stragglers, others who are mostly inactive during the offseason, and anybody new.

Perhaps @Kiltman has heard more accurate information, but 2-3 weeks is what I've heard.

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Whatever happened to the Dane? Dude used to live on the forums, and he just disappeared. He carried us for a long time.

Not sure. The NFL hit a fever pitch a few years back and had a ton of foreign interest. At one point the Eagles board was like half foreigners, from all over the place like Austria and Sweden, and of course Denmark. I'm sure it's hard to maintain fandom with the limited access you would get overseas in terms of watching live games or getting games at all, especially specific games. Hell, I live in this country and it's hard to watch the games I want sometimes, whatnot with blackouts and insane pricing for streaming legally.