TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

Also if i had any screen name but Bednarik60, you guys would all be on my jock lol. Like if i just said i graudated from Penn and my name was Dennis. You guys would be like "this dude is so smart" but you know im a bro and bros can't be smart. its impossible right? 

14 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Why dont you google Hockey. 

Laziness.

For example, I don't feel like defining and fact checking your pie chart that's from https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/

What counts as military deaths? Millions of Russian Jews died in concentration camps, do they count? Do civilian lives lost during the German invasion count?

Edited by Hockey5djh

3 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

^^^ sorry Kilty, i love you but that all BS. 

it's not

Logically and factually, yes they did lose way more people and way more resources.
Like @Hockey5djh said we weren't invaded, so we didn't have unnecessary skin in the game.

But when you look at the breakdowns on casualties, read the literature or see documentaries on that time.
The Russians, while fierce fighters who had a large large part in with the Allies won when they did, were not great and did a lot of terrible things to people or just left them hang out to dry
I was just putting an asterisk on their death totals being a great show of what they gave up in comparison to the rest of the world. And try to paint a clearer picture of what they were.

7 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

it's not

Logically and factually, yes they did lose way more people and way more resources.
Like @Hockey5djh said we weren't invaded, so we didn't have unnecessary skin in the game.

But when you look at the breakdowns on casualties, read the literature or see documentaries on that time.
The Russians, while fierce fighters who had a large large part in with the Allies won when they did, were not great and did a lot of terrible things to people or just left them hang out to dry
I was just putting an asterisk on their death totals being a great show of what they gave up in comparison to the rest of the world. And try to paint a clearer picture of what they were.

American propaganda. The Allies wouldn't give aid to them and they were fighting a all out war with famine , we let them starve , go with out bullets , guns, etc... 

They were saving the world and we were watching them from the sidelines as they starved . No argument its facts.

And we weren't invaded but the writing was on the wall that Germany was out for the world, our Allies were in the  war. 

The reason we didn't go in early. Is we were selling stuff to both the Germans and the Allies. American companies were building stuff for both sides including GM and Ford. And they were lobbying to keep us out of the war so they could keep making maxim profit but selling to both sides. 

Edited by Bednarik60