TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

2 minutes ago, Phire said:

Smog in Florida? Unheard of. I think Smog is only a problem on the West Coast. Florida has great air quality.

The one thing nobody talks about with air pollution is that air pollution is pretty much a California problem. Look up any map on the EPA website.

WTF?!! BRB let me pick my brain off the floor... 

How is that possible? 

I wonder if it the mountain/valley effect? or something else? 

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

Dude nothing at all.

From my understanding, the DMV will just make sure the model of the car your registering is correct, they literally go outside with you and see the model and make and go inside,  that is it, no touching or opening of anything. 

Air quality? hahahaha maybe not so bad, its basically a jungle down there, with as much vegetation as they have, im sure that helps.. Also there are no mountains or hills , so no valleys, nothing gets trapped like LA or Vegas or Portland(thats whats making this smoke thing so much worst) . Good question tho. 

well las vegas smogs because we are in a valley. 

19 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

So that is a legit effect? 

You see that thing Ro just posted? WTF?

From the EPA:
mappm25_2012.jpg
It's actually funny how good air quality actually is in this country but because of California people think it's a national crisis lol.

37 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Ugh i didn't realize how bad it was out there

Pretty bad, like you can't really see the sun, it looks like a copperish/dark dark orange ball in the sky through all the smoke. 

I live in the 3rd floor and i can usually see the tree lines of the neighborhood and mountains for miles even on a cloudy rainy day and i cant even see 300 yards out of anything. 

Its a pretty liberal move where you make a isolated or small problem seems like a EPIDEMIC. Like all i read is about how bad Americas air quality is on west coast news and media outlets, hahah but i guess its just pretty much a problem here cause we got mountains and most just a problem in California but they make it like its a national problem, not just there problem. Kinda like the transgender thing, they make you think transgender people are everywhere, when really 0.58% of the country actually identify as transgender, but they make it like they are everywhere , every work place, everybody you know,  your family, your friends some one is trans, lol but reality is its not its actually pretty isolated  when you look at the percentages of where they live to (San Fran, DC,Portland, Seattle). 

Its like they have to mirror there own problems on other people instead of just dealing with them in house. Also the obsession with the government always getting involved to fix there problems instead of budgeting there own tax money better, i can never wrap my head around it. 

Edited by Bednarik60