TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

2 hours ago, Hammertime52 said:

Oh I know exactly what youre talking about, the clubs are totally full of d-bags. Almost anywhere in Center City will have that crowd....I used to be there alot 

Yeah you know, that's where i went lulz....Can't even do it justice trying to explain how bad it was. 

Haha. God, I don't know how many times I've felt like that Shanahan gif. Like, all angry and one little accidental thing happens and you feel like releasing fury and you're just like, ok man, relax, it was an accident. Don't go to jail over that. 

Great gif though. He looks as though if the cameras weren't around he would have put whoever that was in a triangle choke. 

19 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Haha. God, I don't know how many times I've felt like that Shanahan gif. Like, all angry and one little accidental thing happens and you feel like releasing fury and you're just like, ok man, relax, it was an accident. Don't go to jail over that. 

Great gif though. He looks as though if the cameras weren't around he would have put whoever that was in a triangle choke. 

QFT bro. LOL its never anything personal really either just some some drunk bro being a mindless sheep stepping on you or walking through you, has nothing to do with you, if Jesus was there he would do the same to him. 

And lol that GIF is great.. i googled "Perturbed gifs" and that is one of the first ones that comes up hahaha. I bet he had some hysterical meltdowns off camera in Washington. 

Edited by Bednarik60

3 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

QFT bro. LOL its never anything personal really either just some some drunk bro being a mindless sheep stepping on you or walking through you, has nothing to do with you, if Jesus was there he would do the same to him. 

And lol that GIF is great.. i googled "Perturbed gifs" and that is one of the first ones that comes up hahaha. I bet he had some hysterical meltdowns off camera in Washington. 

Dude, his face when he looks up. LOL He looks like he just got slapped on his neck. So angry!

I'm positive he would have killed that person if he could have. 

Ugh, I hated the club scene. Even when I was younger. Obviously, there's going to be a hundred physical incidents. Stepping on people, shouldering people, spilling drinks, falling into people. It goes hand in hand. All I ever expected was for someone to just turn and be like, "my bad". And that's all I cared about. But good lord, if I didn't get somewhat of an apology. I'd be livid. Too much testosterone I suppose. But for someone to basically tackle you, spill your drink and look at you like it's your problem is grounds for an *** kicking. 

14 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Dude, his face when he looks up. LOL He looks like he just got slapped on his neck. So angry!

I'm positive he would have killed that person if he could have. 

Ugh, I hated the club scene. Even when I was younger. Obviously, there's going to be a hundred physical incidents. Stepping on people, shouldering people, spilling drinks, falling into people. It goes hand in hand. All I ever expected was for someone to just turn and be like, "my bad". And that's all I cared about. But good lord, if I didn't get somewhat of an apology. I'd be livid. Too much testosterone I suppose. But for someone to basically tackle you, spill your drink and look at you like it's your problem is grounds for an *** kicking. 

So much this. This is always my issue, im expecting some simple manners and politeness and most guys at these type of things are just pigs/animals/rude. 

I am obviously not Andy Griffith , but manners-politeness is HUGE to me. Nothing gets me more upset then mannerless self serving rude bro/chick, lol 0-100 real quick. 

And i love like you said how they will obviously of done something, like spilled your drink, and its some how a problem for them, a problem enough to want to fight you, lol like your the one who is the F%&* up, not me. Like he was clearly not paying attention, didn't see you/didn't care, and some one how its your fault lol. It  end up just getting angry/sad that there are people like this STILL in society. 

Too much testosterone

egh its called having ethics. People like to make it like its your fault cause your a "testosterone filled male!!" when the reality is there are way to many idiots in society with no ethics. 

• Like 1

Sounds interesting. based on a true story to. 

The Lost City of Z is a 2016 American biographical adventure drama film written and directed by James Gray, based on the 2009 book of the same name by David Grann.[4] It describes real events surrounding British explorer Percy Fawcett who was sent to Bolivia and later made several attempts to find an ancient lost city in the Amazon and disappeared in 1925 along with his son on an expedition.[5]

-wiki

3 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Sounds interesting. based on a true story to. 

The Lost City of Z is a 2016 American biographical adventure drama film written and directed by James Gray, based on the 2009 book of the same name by David Grann.[4] It describes real events surrounding British explorer Percy Fawcett who was sent to Bolivia and later made several attempts to find an ancient lost city in the Amazon and disappeared in 1925 along with his son on an expedition.[5]

-wiki

yea seems like a cool story