2019 NFL Draft Thread: Nashville

DoleINGout

1. What is your final prediction for our first round pick (3 options)

Option a): Greg Little

Option b): Jerry Tillery

Option c):  Chris Lindstrom, OG.

2. Which pick will be the first one traded? 32

3. Will we pick a QB in the top 4 rounds? Yes Ryan Finley

4. Name the most popular conference we turn to? (Big 10, SEC etc) SEC

5. Name the TE(s) we pick (if we do)  Dawson Knox

6. Name the WR(s) we pick (if we do)1. Arcega-Whiteside 2. Mecole Hardman  3 . Hunter Renfrow

7. We have 12 picks - how many will actually be used on players this draft? 8

8. [Non Pats] - Name the players our DIV rivals will take in the first round?

MIA: Clelin Ferrell

NYJ: Josh Allen

BUF: Jawaan Taylor

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, m haynes said:

1. Arcega-Whiteside 2. Mecole Hardman  3 . Hunter Renfrow

All three? That is quite the haul. JJ alone would make it worth it. Hardman is like Chris Conley to me; nice but not a difference maker as the main target. Renfrow is alright too, not bad but could better.

6 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Talented enough prospect but I don't think it will happen for basically questions regarding his commitment and fit personality wise. Little is all about his faith and has said he isn't fond of the "all business" approach. I'd be concerned about him transitioning to a place like New England. On the Bills or Panthers? I could see Little thrive with the culture of their head coaches.

I'm not saying Little couldn't work out, but given the likelihood that I don't think he will be picked at #32, I don't think he will be around either at #56 or a later pick for the Patriots to consider him more seriously.

Little is all about his faith and has said he isn't fond of the "all business" approach

Dole  where did you see this?  I would have a complete different opinion on him. I have seen to many times over the years when the Pats have taken a player that take this attitude and they never work out.  Two come to mind, Ken Sims and Ron Brace.

This is a big red flag if its true.  I would not pick him no matter how good he plays.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, m haynes said:

Little is all about his faith and has said he isn't fond of the "all business" approach

Dole  where did you see this?  I would have a complete different opinion on him. I have seen to many times over the years when the Pats have taken a player that take this attitude and they never work out.  Two come to mind, Ken Sims and Ron Brace.

This is a big red flag if its true.  I would not pick him no matter how good he plays.

It's the answer he gave when interviewed after choosing Ole Miss over Alabama.

2 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

What trade scenario would you rather see?

AJ Green for pick #32

or

Trade-up for Dwayne Haskins if he falls into the twenties?

I hate both moves.

AJ Green has a unjury every other game and it will only get worse. He has to many miles on the tires and IMO he is soft and playng for a pay check.

I want no part of a QB in this draft except for a lower round.  We have to many holes to waste on a asset that will sit for 3 years.

5 minutes ago, m haynes said:

I hate both moves.

AJ Green has a unjury every other game and it will only get worse. He has to many miles on the tires and IMO he is soft and playng for a pay check.

I want no part of a QB in this draft except for a lower round.  We have to many holes to waste on a asset that will sit for 3 years.

While I'm also moderately against that trade for AJ Green, Dwayne Haskins would have me super excited post-Brady. Dude should be the first QB taken this year in my opinion and lots of other peoples opinions I think.

54 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

All three? That is quite the haul. JJ alone would make it worth it. Hardman is like Chris Conley to me; nice but not a difference maker as the main target. Renfrow is alright too, not bad but could better.

I didn't make it clear. JJ in the second and the other players I like throughout the draft. Hardman is a Bulldog and IMO there WRs in general play well at the next level. Renfrow is a winner and know how to play the slot. Had a great 3 cone and I saw a tape on him at the SR bowl and his cutting ability is awesome. He's a football player that know how to play the game.

PS IMO Renfrow is a sure thing. No Patriots bust factor with this pick.

Edited by m haynes