95. Andy Isabella, WR, UMass

96. Jakobi Meyers, WR, NC State

97. Mike Edwards, FS, Kentucky

98. Dawson Knox, TE, Ole Miss

99. Dalton Risner, C, Kansas State

100. Jeffery Simmons, DT, Mississippi State

101. Ryquell Armstead, RB, Temple

Edited by DoleINGout

seems like you are on the Tillery train now as well, Dole. Good to see. I have JJAW as a fringe 1st round talent. Not as high as you but if we can get him at the end of the 2nd that would be tremendous.

After finishing watching film I'm higher on Grier than Daniel Jones and Lock and would consider him a mid 2nd round prospect, maybe early 2nd round. 

The prospects I hope the Pats decide between for pick 32

WR AJ Brown

OL Chris Lindstrom

OT Dalton Risner

OT Greg Little

DT Dexter Lawrence

DT Jerry Tillery

S Darnell Savage Jr.

S Nasir Adderley

3 hours ago, SBLIII said:

OL Chris Lindstrom

OT Dalton Risner

OT Greg Little

DT Dexter Lawrence

DT Jerry Tillery

I agree with you here.

S Darnell Savage Jr.

S Nasir Adderley

I disagree at 32. IMO one will be there at 56. I guessing Savage.

WR AJ Brown

There is no way that I want a WR at 32, its a waste of a valuable asset. The Pats have shown they can win with good receivers that fit the system and in this year draft the are plenty after the 1st round. This is a very deep draft for a typical Pats WR. EX Stanley Morgan,  J.J. Arcega-Whiteside and Hunter Renfrow.

• Like 1

Bill plays a different game to the rest. Look at some of these and rejoice;

2001 Draft

Traded: Picks #39 and #173

Received: Matt Light and pick #112

One of Belichick’s first draft day trades with the Patriots turned out to be a great one. Technically, it took two trades to get Matt Light, but you get the point. Belichick traded #39 to Pittsburg for #50 and #112. Then, while Light was on the phone with the Jets, who were drafting at #49, Belichick packaged #50 and #173 to move up to draft Light 48th overall. Not only did he draft an excellent left tackle, and eventual Patriots Hall of Famer, but he got to screw over the Jets while doing it. It doesn’t get much better than that.

2003 Draft

Traded: Drew Bledsoe, Tebucky Jones, Picks #19, #75, and #193

Received: Ty Warren, Eugene Wilson, Dan Klecko, Vince Wilfork, Tully Banta-Cain, and Corey Dillon

Two first round trades here. Also, I know I just told you I wasn’t including non-Draft weekend trades, and here I am talking about Drew Bledsoe and Tebucky Jones. The reason why is because they acquired #14 from the Bills for him and they used that pick, along with #193 to move up to #13 and take Ty Warren. Then, they traded their other first rounder (#19) to Baltimore for #41 and a 2004 first round pick. They then packaged #41 with #75 to move up and take Eugene Wilson, and acquired Dan Klecko in the process. With the 2004 pick, they took Big Vince Wilfork. You’re talking about two players that were huge on the defensive line for the Pats, and Wilson played a good chunk of snaps at safety as well.

They also traded Tebucky Jones to the Saints for #78, #238, and a 2004 fourth rounder. They then traded #78, a third round pick, to Miami for a 2004 second rounder (#56), which they sent to Cincinnati in exchange for Corey Dillon, who only went on to set the record for rushing yards in a season by a Patriot. They also selected Tully Banta-Cain with #238, and he was an important edge rusher and special teamer for years.

2007 Draft

Traded: Pick #28

Received: Randy Moss and Jerod Mayo...:D:D:D

The Patriots dealt #28 to San Francisco in exchange for a fourth round pick (#110) and a 2008 first rounder. They then traded #110 to Oakland for a receiver by the name of Randy Moss, ever heard of him? The first round pick in 2008? Just a former team captain, and current assistant coach, Jerod Mayo. Probably the best trade in Patriots history, and other than the Herschel Walker dealmaybe among the better ones in NFL history.

2009 Draft

Traded: Picks #23 (and #26)

Received: Julien Edelman, Rob Gronkowski, Darius Butler, Brandon Tate

The Patriots traded back in the first round twice. The second one being the infamous Clay Matthews deal that Felger and Mazz have probably brought up 57 times this week. They get back a second round pick and two third round selections. After taking Darius Butler and before drafting Brandon Tate with #83, the Patriots traded #73 to Jacksonville for a seventh rounder (#232) and a 2010 second rounder. At #232 the Patriots selected a quarterback-turned-wideout, Julien Edelman, and in 2010, they packaged the second rounder with a sixth round selection to move up to take future Hall of Famer Rob Gronkowski. Isn’t it interesting how Felger and Mazz never mention that the Clay Matthews trade ended up getting the Patriots two of their best offensive weapons for the past 10 years?

2011 Draft

Traded: Picks #28, #60, and #93 (2012)

Received: Shane Vereen, Stevan Ridley, Marcus Cannon, and Chandler Jones

The combination of two trades in the 2011 draft and one trade in 2012. The first, they traded back with the Saints: trading #28 for a second rounder (#56), which New England used to draft Shane Vereen, and a 2012 first rounder. The next year, they would package that first (#27) along with a third (#93) to make a trade with Cincinnati for #21, where they took Chandler Jones.

Going back to 2011, they traded down in the second (#60) with Houston for third and fifth round picks. Those picks turned into Stevan Ridley and Marcus Cannon. Maybe not sensational players, but Ridley was certainly serviceable for a few years, and Cannon has been a valuable part of the offensive line since Dante Scarnecchia came out of retirement in 2016.

2012 Draft

Traded: Picks #31 and #126

Received: Dont’a Hightower

I already mentioned the Chandler Jones trade, and here’s the other deal the Patriots made in the first round that year. In case you didn’t already know, when they target someone, they aren’t afraid to go after them. They knocked their evaluations out of the park in 2012, taking Jones, who, although things didn’t work out here in the long term, is considered an elite pass rusher, as well as Dont’a Hightower, who is the leader on the Patriots defense, and has consistently been the best defender on the field in the most important games for the club. Think of just the big plays he made: the strip sack in Super Bowl 51 and the tackle in Super Bowl 49 — and those are just the tip of the iceberg.

2013 Draft

Traded: Pick #29

Received: Jamie Collins, Logan Ryan, LeGarrette Blount

Once again, the Patriots traded out of the first round. This time with the Vikings, who were trading up to draft Cordarrelle Patterson — who eventually ended up in New England anyway last year. In exchange, the Patriots got second, third, fourth, and seventh round picks. They selected Jamie Collins with the second rounder, took Logan Ryan in the third, and then traded the seventh to Tampa Bay for LeGarrette Blount. That’s one heck of a haul for a kick returner.

2016 Draft

Traded: Chandler Jones

Received: Joe Thuney and Malcolm Mitchell

Again, another offseason trade that resulted in a draft pick, and the second time Chandler Jones appears on this list. The Patriots traded Jones to the Cardinals for pick #61, which they then traded to New Orleans for a third and fourth. The third was used to draft Thuney, and they took Mitchell with the fourth. Thuney has been a solid contributor for the Patriots and was part of a fantastic offensive line this past season. Mitchell only played his rookie season season, but New England doesn’t win Super Bowl 51 without him.

• Like 1

Final Wishlist For The Pats:

Clelin Ferrell

AJ Brown

Terry McLaurin

Dalton Risner 

Chris Lidstrom

Zach Allen

Noah Fant

Dexter Lawrence

Jerry Tillery

Greg Dortch

Darius Slayton

Gary Johnson

Gary Jennings

Nick Easley

Andy Isabella

Parris Campbell

Brett Rypien

Will Grier

Myles Boykin

Stanley Morgan

KeeSean Johnson

I'm hoping the Patriots can take advantage of the quality there is on the defensive line and wide receiver group this year. I don't like the TE group at all after the Iowa TEs. Just a bunch of new breed athletes who are projects there. LB class is worthless after the Devin's. Don't think we need to even sniff RB or DB in this draft. I feel really good about those two groups. I've got too much confidence in Scar to even bother scouting the offensive line anymore. Gonna be a very eventful weekend with a huge draft class IMO.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Nex_Gen said:

. I don't like the TE group at all after the Iowa TEs

I would look again at Dawson Knox. One of my favorite player in the draft. I'm ticked that he moving up the board. I thought he would be a steal in the 3rd.

I watched the combine and two players that really jumped out to me. Byron Murphy CB and Mr Knox. Both look so smooth with every drill and to top it off he a excellent BLOCKER for Sony!

https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/dawson-knox

Edited by m haynes

So I will be in Avengers: Endgame during round 1. Please feel free to discuss other team's goings on in this thread. For any of our selection(s) or trades please make their own thread!

Also please do not tip picks. While a lot of you probably find out before it is announced, lets be courteous of those that like to wait. 

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

So I will be in Avengers: Endgame during round 1. Please feel free to discuss other team's goings on in this thread. For any of our selection(s) or trades please make their own thread!

Also please do not tip picks. While a lot of you probably find out before it is announced, lets be courteous of those that like to wait. 

ONE MORE TIME FOR THE FOLKS IN THE BACK