2019 NFL Draft Thread: Nashville

DoleINGout

17 hours ago, SBLIII said:

OL will definitely get drafted inside the top 101. That's certain but I don't see it at 32.

Not so sure this draft is loaded with defense in the 1st. Based on ( I like his work and effort) Goldfish mock there  are 16 defensive players taken in  the 1st. Who knows, but if one of the OL falls the Pats could easily take one at 32. 

I never really consider mechanic when it comes to drafting a OL prospect because the Pats have Daunta. If they pick him you know he can play.

Based on Mocks, you could be looking at 32

• Kaleb McGary [ OT ] Washington --- IMO not sure at 32 but if the Pats take him I have no problems. DS factor :D
  • Greg Little [ OT ] Mississippi -----      A steal at 32
  • Yodny Cajuste [ OT ] West Virginia ------ No complaints with this pick. I don't give a crap what the so call experts say. Watch the tape with DS in mind.
  • Tytus Howard [ OT ] Alabama State ------ No complaints with this pick. I don't give a crap what the so call experts say. Watch the tape with DS in mind.

They are not rated as 1st round talent. Really! Says who. I don't believe any of that.  When have the Pats ever considered what a player is rated when making a pick.

They took Wynn early, I know it shocked many. Not me, watch the tape and remember DS factor.

Pats trade for Trent Brown. Who! DS factor.

13 minutes ago, m haynes said:

Based on Mocks, you could be looking at 32

• Kaleb McGary [ OT ] Washington --- IMO not sure at 32 but if the Pats take him I have no problems. DS factor :D
  • Greg Little [ OT ] Mississippi -----      A steal at 32
  • Yodny Cajuste [ OT ] West Virginia ------ No complaints with this pick. I don't give a crap what the so call experts say. Watch the tape with DS in mind.
  • Tytus Howard [ OT ] Alabama State ------ No complaints with this pick. I don't give a crap what the so call experts say. Watch the tape with DS in mind.

Not a huge McGary fan but I'd prefer it over Greg Little. I like Little's potential or natural ability a bit but he doesn't really seem like a guy who puts it all together all of the time. Tytus Howard and Yodny Cojuste on the other hand would be more exciting and I would think better picks.

4 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Little's potential or natural ability

That's what I'm talking about DS factor.

7 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

doesn't really seem like a guy who puts it all together all of the time

If this is your opinion,  base on what you seen. Respect.

If it what the so call experts say I don't care. Most don't know crap.  IMO he has tremendous talent.  Let the Pats determine his attitude. If they pass on him we will know if its true.

2 minutes ago, m haynes said:

That's what I'm talking about DS factor.

If this is your opinion,  base on what you seen. Respect.

If it what the so call experts say I don't care. Most don't know crap.  IMO he has tremendous talent.  Let the Pats determine his attitude. If they pass on him we will know if its true.

My opinion. He has the tools but is a little soft. Might turn into the next Trent Brown here though.

• Like 1

Greg Little comparison to Trent Brown makes sense to me. Wasn't there a complaint about Brown's effort sometimes? About how his consistency didn't match up with his talent? That's basically Greg Little to me. Would therefore make sense if the Patriots saw Little available and scooped him up. Again though, despite the talent level of a late first round prospect I don't think his value is quite there. Hopefully we are able to see them grab good value if they pick day one and then get another fringe first talent one day two. The second round is loaded this year.

I hope he there at 32 however I don't see it. 

He is a stud and I would be doing back flips if we pick him at 32. That's would be the steal of steals.

He covers a major need, both tackles spots and when cannon retires he steps right in.  

On 4/16/2019 at 8:10 PM, m haynes said:

I hope he there at 32 however I don't see it. 

He is a stud and I would be doing back flips if we pick him at 32. That's would be the steal of steals.

He covers a major need, both tackles spots and when cannon retires he steps right in.  

Who, Little?