2019 NFL Draft Thread: Nashville

DoleINGout

"

Ole Miss Wide Receiver A.J. Brown

A.J. Brown will dominate poor competition, but when facing a Georgia, Alabama or LSU, he's yet to show himself as a big-game playmaker. That's a concern for the 6'1", 225-pounder, who at times disappears and struggles to play the physical brand of ball that should be his calling card. Brown looked like a potential Michael Thomas-like prospect over the summer, but he might be trending closer to Ole Miss' 2016 first-rounder, Laquon Treadwell."

No thanks.

2 hours ago, AlNFL19 said:

Why? Do you think they'll start to heavily invest in the ground game without Gronk there?

He is to the offense what Aaron Hernandez was except as an H-back like a fullback more than a tight end. Essentially helps every aspect of the offense. Offensive line run blocking, Tom Brady in his golden years, the other running backs (remember the Jeremy Hill role that never was in 2018? Burkhead is a bit injury prone and best in a special teams-first role than the primary backup to Michel), and Jacobs helps the passing game tremendously as a receiver.

The only versatile player I see on offense I like more than Jacobs in the first round is Elgton Jenkins.

Edited by DoleINGout

12 hours ago, PatriotsWin! said:

I have no issue taking Isabella in the 2nd. Don't think he lasts to the end of the 3rd.

Everyone saying he screams Patriots, but he's actually not an Edelman, Dola or Berrios type. He's lightning quick in a straight line, and his routes need work.

I'd be happy with him in the late 2nd or 3rd too, but he needs work

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Everyone saying he screams Patriots, but he's actually not an Edelman, Dola or Berrios type. He's lightning quick in a straight line, and his routes need work.

I'd be happy with him in the late 2nd or 3rd too, but he needs work

you can't teach speed so he has that going for him. Spend 64 on him if he is there and I'm pretty happy. I wouldn't mind some others like McLaurin in that range also.

• Like 1