V for Vendetta Mafia: NORSEFIRE WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Orca

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I think you played well.  If you ever called me out I was claiming vanilla and that I screwing around. In fact if that bomb didnt go off I was claiming it the next day.  You just got out into a bind by flacco, that and my and naz semi claims. 

By the way I never claimed V guys.  

Don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying I played overly well. I’m saying I was in circumstances that caused a chain of negative reactions that reflected poorly on me specifically 

As for @squire12 questions.. all of the reasons pickle just mentioned are the reasons I never outed him

Just now, Tk3 said:

Don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying I played overly well. I’m saying I was in circumstances that caused a chain of negative reactions that reflected poorly on me specifically 

As for @squire12 questions.. all of the reasons pickle just mentioned are the reasons I never outed him

This. Pickle never actually claimed V. He had talked about doing it a bit before that night but didn’t end up doing it. 

I may have played it up a bit. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Really the attention should be placed with flacco. Funny that part hasn’t been mentioned lol

Mmmmm.. I feel like I’ve mentioned it plenty lol

@The Orca can you connect the dots on what happened with the invest?

simply mad cop?

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I tried to save tk3 and Nacho.  

You idiots wouldn’t let me.

I was warming up to that

The ratio was already so gross at that point though.. what was it 6-3-1 with two of those civs not voting (bcb/mission)

There was no way that could have flipped

Archived