V for Vendetta Mafia: NORSEFIRE WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Orca

5 hours ago, squire12 said:

@MWil23

You should enjoy in the post game discussion.  It is just a game.  Do not take things personally.  You played well.  You will get better and learn more each game.  

I’m not upset guys. I have 3 kids 4 and under, a wife, full time job (teacher) and I went to sleep at 10:30 after feeding my 7 month old. I then woke up at 3:15 and haven’t gotten back to sleep. My kid is still hungry. It’s an endless cycle.

I’m frustrated that I’ve said Counselor was clear Norsefire since he claimed Delia but couldn’t get a single other person to buy into that. I realized 1 minute before night last night that KSJ was also Norse. I had 1 anarchy left as a read but didn’t have a read on a third Norse or who between you and touch was anarchy.

5 hours ago, Tk3 said:

To follow up.. the two big mislynches were Flacco and Nacho

Lets day I get lynched instead of Flacco and I flip green.. who goes the next night? It’s flacco 

the game winds up in the same place, just wildly less dramatically  

Considering he blatantly made up a report against you I don't think anyone can blame you for that one.

In the end it turns out he was lying. I assumed he was lying because he was scum. One really shouldn't lie if you're town at that stage of the game... @AFlaccoSeagulls

I think tk3 should have been lynched way earlier.

Flacco very suspect claim aside, you can't keep someone who is that suspect around for 5 nights in a row. It prevents town from focusing on other characters and allows mafia to have a fall guy.

Quite honestly, with 1 mislynch in 4 nights, town should have won this. We didn't bacause we kept going around whether tk3 is scum or not and because people with special abilities didn't use them properly (between KOTN not giving his guns to me or BDP, Flacco lying about his tk3 invest and gopher being roleblocked)

Like, I totally get reaction testing in that situation. I probably would've tried the same. But reaction testing by claiming a report about his name? If he was Norse but wasn't actually Creedy, the test would've been pointless... Moreover, he has to retract that report at some point. Tk3's reaction to being red lettered wasn't even bad. Granted, I thought he was scum regardless, so I'm also to blame but... Flacco died without ever having retracted a fake report. That doesn't sit well with me.

8 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying I played overly well. I’m saying I was in circumstances that caused a chain of negative reactions that reflected poorly on me specifically 

As for @squire12 questions.. all of the reasons pickle just mentioned are the reasons I never outed him

@Tk3So because you thought Pickle was just screwing around you elected to not hit him N1.

But when Matts is just screwing around with a Woz fake claim, you hit Woz, then hit Matts.

That is 1 hell of a double standard you are setting up.

So later on, you are asking civs (most of them vanilla with just a vote as their power) to show the restraint and not follow the invest that you did not (when you have both your vote and night kill ability).  You did not show the restraint on a joke/false invest, but everyone else is supposed to??

To add to this there were multiple times in thread that you stated you thought you were playing a good/great civ game....with the above stated, your level of arrogance is astounding.  

There are several sayings that come into play here

1.  "actions speak louder than words" --- your actions on the first 3 nights and the 4th day OT vote spoke so much louder than the words over the next several days that you could not get yourself out of.

2.  "to whom much is given (power), much is required"  You had more power than just about any civ in the game, yet your seem to be asking as much from other civs with less power in not using the only thing they have -- their vote.

you and I will likely not come to an agreement on this, but I feel you need to step back some time and take a look at how others are seeing the situation with ONLY the information (actions) they have

1 hour ago, TedLavie said:

I think tk3 should have been lynched way earlier.

Flacco very suspect claim aside, you can't keep someone who is that suspect around for 5 nights in a row. It prevents town from focusing on other characters and allows mafia to have a fall guy.

Quite honestly, with 1 mislynch in 4 nights, town should have won this. We didn't bacause we kept going around whether tk3 is scum or not and because people with special abilities didn't use them properly (between KOTN not giving his guns to me or BDP, Flacco lying about his tk3 invest and gopher being roleblocked)

I agree to some extent...

But obviously I thought Flacco was scum and had to die...

The next night should I have been the lynch? Maybe

But I was a power role and thought I could still help

if mafia didn’t have a roleblock I would have been able to kill a Norse and improve the ratio 

Its a tough call, and I get your point.. I just couldn’t seen backing down when I genuinely believed I was up against scum

idk

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

if mafia didn’t have a roleblock I would have been able to kill a Norse and improve the ratio 

Its a tough call, and I get your point.. I just couldn’t seen backing down when I genuinely believed I was up against scum

idk

Flacco kinda put us in an autolose situation there, for the reason I stated above. We all didn't play fantastically before that. But even if you got lynched over Flacco, Flacco would be toast the next day when you flipped Civ-sided V.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Flacco kinda put us in an autolose situation there, for the reason I stated above. We all didn't play fantastically before that. But even if you got lynched over Flacco, Flacco would be toast the next day when you flipped Civ-sided V.

Correct.  Once those dominoes were set up, there was not much stopping that landslide.  It would likely have been between Flacco or Nacho had D5 ended with Tk3 being the lynch.

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I’m not upset guys. I have 3 kids 4 and under, a wife, full time job (teacher) and I went to sleep at 10:30 after feeding my 7 month old. I then woke up at 3:15 and haven’t gotten back to sleep. My kid is still hungry. It’s an endless cycle.

I’m frustrated that I’ve said Counselor was clear Norsefire since he claimed Delia but couldn’t get a single other person to buy into that. I realized 1 minute before night last night that KSJ was also Norse. I had 1 anarchy left as a read but didn’t have a read on a third Norse or who between you and touch was anarchy.

well, i hate to tell you, but untill the next to last night, counselor was town

16 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

idk

did you know you were going to survive a lynch?

11 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

idk

Yeah you're right in this case. In general I hate when someone is voted by multiple people but never lynched for the reasons stated above.

@KOTN-93 why didn't you send me a gun on N2? I was a cleared civ. 

For the record I had an early scum vibe on Whicker so I investigated him. I wanted to invest tk3 the following night but figure he would get lynched soon anyway so I changed to someone less in eye of the people (Mission). Choice I regreted instantly as mission always gets modkilled for inactivity. N3 was Nazgul and N4 I hesitated between Flacco and touch and went Flacco before getting killed.

Archived