V for Vendetta Mafia: NORSEFIRE WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Orca

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

Yes... but I didn’t know if any information would be revealed 

It was another reason I didn’t want to be lynched.. because it would have extended the noise by another day.

facepalm, we literally lost two days with this

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

facepalm, we literally lost two days with this

Idk... I had no indication that my role would be revealed..

I thought I would be lynched - civ would be hit

next day, I’m lynched again - civ would be hit

next day Flacco is lynched - civ would be hit

I had no reason to just assume my V claim would have been proven upon my lynch

Just now, Tk3 said:

Idk... I had no indication that my role would be revealed..

I thought I would be lynched - civ would be hit

next day, I’m lynched again - civ would be hit

next day Flacco is lynched - civ would be hit

I had no reason to just assume my V claim would have been proven upon my lynch

after the first couple night write ups, you didn't think orca was gonna make it pretty clear?  cmon man

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Bilbo: Anarchy Aligned @Nazgul

Background: You are not in the show at all.

Ability: You have two abilities.

1. You are in a chat with Blank. The chatty link is

2. You have a nightly alignment investigation

Win Condition: Win when you are the dominate faction

I just put two and two together that this is you putting yourself in the game

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Gordon Deitrich: Citizen Aligned @AFlaccoSeagulls

Background: You are a satirical TV show host, which uses his celebrity and TV show to make fun of the tyrannical government. You are a high upclass citizen who is honorable and is living a lifestyle that is contrary to the views of the government. Even in the face for sure self destruction if the government ever found out about your sexuality, you still use any means you can to show the citizens the truth.

Ability: 3-shot invest to see who the target has visited

Win condition: Win when all threats to the citizens have been eliminated

Roger Dascombe: Citizen Aligned @BringinDaPain

Background: You are the head of the “Mouth”. The propaganda department for the Norsefire Government. Even though you work for the government, you routinely code messages into the daily broadcasts about the hypocrisies and contradictions involved with the Norsefire Government.

Ability: You are the tracker. Each night pick a player and learn who they visit that night

Win Condition: Win when all threats to the citizens have been eliminated

Is this two trackers? Or was Gordon a watcher?

I like the setup. Reminds me a lot of Fallout Mafia with the mafia, cult, and civ reconverter.

I think conversions are tricky in general. I like the fact that this method (convert finds out leader but cannot out him) was tried, but I personally don't like the "if you claim this you will be modkilled" restriction. I tried an alternative method (converts don't find out leader) in Fallout that didn't really work as intended, so it's possible conversions in general, or at least reconversions to town, are just something that unfortunately shouldn't be done.

16 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I like the setup. Reminds me a lot of Fallout Mafia with the mafia, cult, and civ reconverter.

I think conversions are tricky in general. I like the fact that this method (convert finds out leader but cannot out him) was tried, but I personally don't like the "if you claim this you will be modkilled" restriction. I tried an alternative method (converts don't find out leader) in Fallout that didn't really work as intended, so it's possible conversions in general, or at least reconversions to town, are just something that unfortunately shouldn't be done.

What I will generally do with conversions is allow the scum team to invite the recruit themselves or even let them set up a seperate chat so it's at their own peril 

22 minutes ago, Whicker said:

It didn't work out because @theuntouchable cheated

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Oh my. 

My claimed invest that lasted 30 seconds and I said I was joking? Maybe I need to be more mindful of goofing around in games with TK3. 

A huge turns of events in that Tk3  trusted your fake invest enough to kill 2 civs yet expected all other civs to not trust the fake invest on him...after admitting to killing 2 civs due to a fake invest.  

The rational will forever be lost on me with those events.

Archived