With ten picks

mwalker

They could truly reshape the bottom/middle of this roster (and hopefully a few bits at the top).
I know it depends on who's there. I know it's unlikely we keep 10 rookies.
But with this many picks, drafting well, you could hit every need and double up
to rebuild a few positions (WR, CB, LB). I'm pretty excited for this draft, after such a crazy
post season. 

They have a crap ton of needs right now...

quick version...ILB/WR/#2 TE...future outside CB/future Edge/S to replace Burnett...NT-DE combo guy/ #3 RB and competition for K and P.

Colbert openly stated he liked having all these picks..he isn’t trading up...he doesn’t BS.

6 minutes ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

They’ll end up drafting a K or P they like especially if they keep all 3 of 6ths.

They could use one of each. Although, I'd rather draft a punter and sign a kicker. I don't know why but it seems like drafted punters do better than drafted kickers.

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

With 10 picks, this might sound stupid but i want at least 4 players who will make a long term substantial impact. Sure id love more but if we can get 4 i would consider it a success.

We have not had this happen since 1974 - Wishful thinking

Maybe two players

35 minutes ago, KJtheWicked said:

With the signing of Moncrief and Nelson, I think they’re looking at moving up for either White or Bush. They really need an impact player in the middle of that defense, and I really think they’re going about it the right way. 

White yes, Bush no. Bush does not stand out against teams with NFL level talent.

Archived