Golden Tate rumored to have narrowed his decision down to NE and PIT

DoleINGout

3 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

too weak and thin framed. messy receiver overall. just not a fan. he's got some quicks though!

He is 190 and put up a respectable showing on the bench press. He obviously showed the ability to get open on the outside, including against DeAndre Baker of Georgia, who is a darn good press corner who is going be drafted. 

Im not saying Isabella is Metcalf, but Isabella gets underrated a lot. 

8 hours ago, nextsuperstar1 said:

He is 190 and put up a respectable showing on the bench press. He obviously showed the ability to get open on the outside, including against DeAndre Baker of Georgia, who is a darn good press corner who is going be drafted. 

Im not saying Isabella is Metcalf, but Isabella gets underrated a lot. 

maybe he isabella is underrated coming from Umass with lower competition, but benching isn't as important to me as the build and distribution of strength over his entire body frame.

deandre baker is a decent prospect but his aggressive play style will be exposed at the NFL level. baker is going to find out he can't get away with grab and hold techniques against professionals. isabella can get open along the sidelines with his speed obviously and that is his biggest asset.

9 hours ago, Asciimo said:

poor brady... gets no shiny toys in his twilight years ;(

Overpaying for mediocre players is worse. We need to add 1-2 players through trade/draft but I love that we didn't overpay for someone.

Just now, DoleINGout said:

They've got a little over $7 mil in cap space after yesterdays signings.

we'll have less because it doesn't account for Simon, Pennel and Dorsett yet but we will make some room through restructures. We could realistically free up 10-15 million

Kind of a relief TBH, just because I never liked Tate. I don't get his logic in "narrowing down" to a choice between one of the best coached teams in the league and the out-of-control media circus that is Pittsburgh, or in going to the Giants after all that, but whatever. As long as he's not on a team I root for we're fine.

Archived