Sign in to follow this  
49erurtaza

49ers agree to a 3 year deal with Raheem Mostert RB

4 hours ago, Forge said:

A little crazy if he were ST only, but I have to imagine there is a bigger plan / role in place for him

Yeah.. that gives weight to the trade rumors, unfortunately.

Pretty sure that Shanny is just gearing up for more 21 looks with a familiar face in Coleman.

https://blogs.usafootball.com/blog/5275/how-kyle-shanahan-s-21-personnel-offensive-sets-confuse-defenses

Or similar to how New England uses Michel, Burkhead, White and Develin. With Brandon Bolden as a ST ace.

But the 49ers will have McKinnon, Coleman, Breida and Juszczyk. With Mostert in a ST role and depth for the 21.   

1 hour ago, SirA1 said:

Pretty sure that Shanny is just gearing up for more 21 looks with a familiar face in Coleman.

https://blogs.usafootball.com/blog/5275/how-kyle-shanahan-s-21-personnel-offensive-sets-confuse-defenses

Or similar to how New England uses Michel, Burkhead, White and Develin. With Brandon Bolden as a ST ace.

But the 49ers will have McKinnon, Coleman, Breida and Juszczyk. With Mostert in a ST role and depth for the 21.   

That was good stuff! Thanks for the read.

Is this a bad sign for Jets recovery? I was so excited to see him in that system and was really bummed when he blew out his knee

35 minutes ago, KOTN-93 said:

Is this a bad sign for Jets recovery? I was so excited to see him in that system and was really bummed when he blew out his knee

The word was that his recovery is on schedule and looking good. Was a surprise that they felt the need to add Coleman, so they either keep the best RB stable in the League, or they maybe make a trade before season's start.