Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, you think Sanchez missed a PM, or someone just didn’t come forward with declining drugs?

You’re howling dude

What are even saying? I'm saying Sanchez wouldn't come into game to screw with town for like 45 minutes post death if he had a teammate. The seems super unlikely.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

the red is forge.

i have been saying it for days

so far everyone that didnt know the info was weed dealer or red.

lets get this done

forge

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

besides the thread of course.

i have no idea why mafia didnt latch on.....they probably should have figured it out easily.

even upon domes lynch, he was questioning why i was "cleared"

No way done was saying that for other reasons, huh? None. Interesting.

So I bussed Orca, would have bussed dome, my name never came out of BCBs mouth, and he was 3-3 on pegging mafia, haven't done anything but tell the truth the entire time to be proven correct. 

I must be a hell of a player. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

What are even saying? I'm saying Sanchez wouldn't come into game to screw with town for like 45 minutes post death if he had a teammate. The seems super unlikely.

forge

I don’t think I said anything unclear.

You don’t think Sanchez has a teammate.

We had two people come forward as declining drugs.

We had one person die.

We had N2 canceled.

That leaves one night unaccounted for.

Do you think Sanchez missed a PM, or do you think that person decided to not come forward that he declined drugs?  Those are the two choices in your theory.

Just now, Forge said:

No way done was saying that for other reasons, huh? None. Interesting.

So I bussed Orca, would have bussed dome, my name never came out of BCBs mouth, and he was 3-3 on pegging mafia, haven't done anything but tell the truth the entire time to be proven correct. 

I must be a hell of a player. 

For a first timer, you didn't blow it too quick.

Circumstances just dictated you'd be the last one to lynch. 

figured that was a mistake and gopher forgot to send it to him. then sent it later

thats how it read for me in thread

Okay, so now you're just making crap up to try and make your logic look better and connect pieces. This is straight gorilla math here. 3 + 8 = 38 because if I do this and that, it makes sense

yeah, there has to be one brown left.

i would be fine with a matts lynch as well if people dont see what i see in forge

You are telling me there is a greater chance that Sanchez just blatantly trolled in thread rather than missed a move? 

Have you ever played with Sanchez?

Just now, DingoLadd said:

For a first timer, you didn't blow it too quick.

Circumstances just dictated you'd be the last one to lynch. 

Care to elaborate? Maybe you can provide better logic than what I have been given this far. At least you've been consistent

hmmm...

i think i have it figured. there could be 2 brown left 

sanchez posted in thread that he figured forge was scum. why? because nontown only have a <1 percent chance of being converted.

so sanchez thought it was likely that forge was nontown.

swag might have jumped on forges denial for the lolclaim 

feels like swag is being too nice to me lately too

swag

Well, to be fair to Malfatron, I did that on D1 and continued to pursue it every day thereafter.

Even if you believe I was revived Vanilla scum, I have a lot of D1 evidence when I am 100% verified Town to point toward.  So, either I planted evidence on D1 as Town expecting to need a cover story when revived as scum, or I am telling the truth there.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Okay, so now you're just making crap up to try and make your logic look better and connect pieces. This is straight gorilla math here. 3 + 8 = 38 because if I do this and that, it makes sense

swag claimed as much right in thread.

you spend a lot of time being defensive

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t think I said anything unclear.

You don’t think Sanchez has a teammate.

We had two people come forward as declining drugs.

We had one person die.

We had N2 canceled.

That leaves one night unaccounted for.

Do you think Sanchez missed a PM, or do you think that person decided to not come forward that he declined drugs?  Those are the two choices in your theory.

What's a howler?

I'm saying, in order:

Him missing a move

Someone else not coming forward about the decline

Him trolling with a teammate

In likelihood it would happen.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

hmmm...

i think i have it figured. there could be 2 brown left 

sanchez posted in thread that he figured forge was scum. why? because nontown only have a <1 percent chance of being converted.

so sanchez thought it was likely that forge was nontown.

swag might have jumped on forges denial for the lolclaim 

feels like swag is being too nice to me lately too

swag

And then I was the first (or one of the first) to bring up Sanchez, and switch off the matts train to lynch my Cult Leader when I definitely could have lynched matts, and then refused to modkill to make you waste a phase?  Give your head a shake.

Just now, Malfatron said:

swag claimed as much right in thread.

you spend a lot of time being defensive

There is a Difference between defending myself from poor logic and getting defensive, malf. Being defensive would be jumping it at any given slight. You're claiming me red out in the open. You don't get to turn that around and make it seem like I'm doing something wrong by defending myself from that accusation

Archived