Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

2 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

I was going to post this tomorrow to give it a little more thought but perhaps people can sleep on it. 

Both Forge and Swag have come forward saying they’ve denied the weed. We can take them at their word or lynch one, or both, of them. 

Seeing as swag died earlier in the game and was resurrected as vanilla if he IS telling the truth we wouldn’t lose a power civ role by lynching him  

If he IS lying we would eliminate a converted brownie and have probable cause to go after Forge for also denying the weed. 

Are you serious?

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

swag said he had been offered n5.

the mystery brown is n3 or n4

touch was n3 or n4

Yeah I read the title and got confused on the nights, my bad. 

Feel like swag is the final convert, forge is the final mafia. 

Just now, DingoLadd said:

Yeah I read the title and got confused on the nights, my bad. 

Feel like swag is the final convert, forge is the final mafia. 

if swag was converted (could very well be), there would also be one more brown

I literally just explained why this makes no sense.  And people are not even addressing it.  

Just sorta conclusory declaring it’s me, or randomly deciding lynching me is low risk because my only value is derived from my role.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I literally just explained why this makes no sense.  And people are not even addressing it.  

Just sorta conclusory declaring it’s me, or randomly deciding lynching me is low risk because my only value is derived from my role.

Welcome to my world. The doorman will take your coat

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

it did feel like matts was trying to take the lynch instead of sachez though

if matts is the mystery brown, it clears a lot of people

Yeah, good thing I outed my recruiter, hitched myself to potential Mafia (because I’d have knowledge of Sanchez’s role and mechanics), and outed my remaining teammate for a chance  at a lolclear to win a 1 on X as Vanilla with at least one outstanding investigator and potential Vig.

This is how you sound right now.

Just now, SwAg said:
5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

it did feel like matts was trying to take the lynch instead of sachez though

if matts is the mystery brown, it clears a lot of people

Yeah, good thing I outed my recruiter, hitched myself to potential Mafia (because I’d have knowledge of Sanchez’s role and mechanics), and outed my remaining teammate for a chance  at a lolclear to win a 1 on X as Vanilla with at least one outstanding investigator and potential Vig.

This is how you sound right now.

oh, is your name matts?

Btw I feel good about getting both the others roles right. I pushed hard on nacho being a cultist and last night I made an argument that it had nothing to do with person, but it was a percentage. 

Some of you all had said those things as well. But I feel like the majority of people that nacho was lone survivor and that Sanchez had to get the role right.

Just pointing out that not everything I said was wrong, swaggypoo

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

. I pushed hard on nacho being a cultist and last night I made an argument that it had nothing to do with person, but it was a percentage. 

but to be fair, if you were recruited, you would know this too

oh, is your name matts?

Oh please, don’t try this strawman argument with me.  

In your post that immediately preceded the quoted post you indulged the conclusory theory that I’m Brown, despite me providing evidence to the contrary, and the only reason it stopped there was I hit the 50 multiquote limit.

if swag was converted (could very well be), there would also be one more brown

n1: Forge declined

n2: Roleblock

n3: touch/mystery

n4: touch/mystery

n5: Swag Declined

n6: dealer dead. 

So we have at maximum 3-4 non-town left since the final mafia is out there.

I'm going to assume Ted is clear given if Counselor was converted he'd have no reason to drop that "X player is clear" given Sanchez couldn't have recruited him and ted. Thus clearing those 2, then again Counselor could be lying but ehhh. 

I'm not 100% clear but if we assume counselor isn't converted again I'm clear as well given his invest of me on n4.

Malf I'm gonna assume wouldn't have been on the Sanchez lynch so he's clear.

As for the rest, they can wait sleep calls.

Archived