Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The drug dealer role doesn't say they become vanilla. So there is a chance that last recruit was someone with a hit. 

We should lynch a role that is likely to have a hit. 

This is of course assuming that all the red are dead. Which I think to be true. Because I was able to convert to mafia if I got hit or lynched. That would make 4 in a game of 20 people with 2 cults. That seems like an appropriate balance.

@Malfatron

@SwAg

What do you think of this? I don't think there would be 4 mafia + a 5th convert. That's too many in a game of 20 with 2 cults.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:
12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The drug dealer role doesn't say they become vanilla. So there is a chance that last recruit was someone with a hit. 

We should lynch a role that is likely to have a hit. 

This is of course assuming that all the red are dead. Which I think to be true. Because I was able to convert to mafia if I got hit or lynched. That would make 4 in a game of 20 people with 2 cults. That seems like an appropriate balance.

@Malfatron

@SwAg

What do you think of this? I don't think there would be 4 mafia + a 5th convert. That's too many in a game of 20 with 2 cults.

Doesn't work unless the converts dont know one another? Why would he take out his own teammate in untouchable? 

I do agree that the ratios need to be re-evaluated. From what people were saying earlier, a likely ratio was 15-4-1, but now we know that there were two third parties, both with recruiting powers. So what, it was 14-4-1-1 + converts? 

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

okay, tomorrow i will do a full read up of the last night.

i encourage others to do the same

look for those players resistant to a sanchez lynch

Read BDP’s posts today and then read his posts yesterday.

matts is the same theory as yesterday.  He was recruited N3 after making his claim about surviving.  And he was going to waste a lynch, survive / clear, and get me to modkill myself if I stuck with it.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@Malfatron

@SwAg

if they had a hit and a conversion....it feels too OP. especially since anyone else getting the role of weed dealer would make sure to post more to bump their percentages up. if cult could kill and convert, surely they would have done one of those things to counselor.

nachos cult was barely a cult. people had to try to kill him for him to convert.

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@Malfatron

@SwAg

I honestly think Mafia is gone.  Bcb might be some alignment that remains a threat as lawyer or Spy in that faction.

I think the Cults are narrowed down as you saidZ

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

if they had a hit and a conversion....it feels too OP. especially since anyone else getting the role of weed dealer would make sure to post more to bump their percentages up. if cult could kill and convert, surely they would have done one of those things to counselor.

nachos cult was barely a cult. people had to try to kill him for him to convert.

I mean, he could have upwards of five to six people.  Between Pickle, Mafia factional, and whoever is still killing (Hunter, unless that is still Mafia), if played correctly.  At least in theory.

Just now, SwAg said:

I mean, he could have upwards of five to six people.  Between Pickle, Mafia factional, and whoever is still killing (Hunter, unless that is still Mafia), if played correctly.  At least in theory.

in theory i suppose.

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Doesn't work unless the converts dont know one another? Why would he take out his own teammate in untouchable? 

I do agree that the ratios need to be re-evaluated. From what people were saying earlier, a likely ratio was 15-4-1, but now we know that there were two third parties, both with recruiting powers. So what, it was 14-4-1-1 + converts? 

Unt was killed day 4 right? If that was the day rags was converted then it would be order of events.

@Matts4313

Why is your vote on me, then? If what you are proposing is possible, I think we'd be getting two night kills, not just one. If you are thinking that the final convert is someone with a gun who still has their ability,  and there are scum left, why aren't we getting two kills? If you think the mafia are gone, you can't have any reason to be saying my name right now. 

Archived