Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

1.  He said that to Orca, who sent him a note about how he would like his vote to let BDP know his identity.

Orca said he sent the note.  BDP said he almost lost me in the revive process because the mailman arrived and he had to sign for the letter.  And Orca said he had no way of knowing that.

So, if Orca actually sent the letter, it clears BDP as Mafia, but not Brown.

Maybe verify that, but that’s what I recall as the circumstance.

It feels like bdp has almost 0% chance of being Mafia anyways. Isn't the entire case against him hinged on him being Brown? For example the weed questions?

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It feels like bdp has almost 0% chance of being Mafia anyways. Isn't the entire case against him hinged on him being Brown? For example the weed questions?

Any chance that note is a conversion note?

5 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

That is my understanding.

Touch had the invest on him that returned a red result but even touch thought it could've been tampered with.

Yeah, I’m thinking Brown if anything.  I don’t think the Mafia angle would work.

It does make sense for a recruit though: Orca gave BDP a note (can’t give to Mafia), BDP claimed Doctor and revived me, which I could independently verify.  Somewhat of a clear status, which people acknowledged about Orca’s role.

Plus, Sanchez had a substantially higher chance of recruiting Town since he didn’t use his role escalator.  So, BDP is a good candidate to get a recruit.

4 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Any chance that note is a conversion note?

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t think that would be excluded from the Open Setup post.

The would be hard to believe based on how it's written. It specifically says that if a note is not sent, the host will write one pro town.

also you are not allowed to give your name, which would not make sense if you join the mafia.

I guess anything is possible, but I would classify that is highly unlikely

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, I’m thinking Brown if anything.  I don’t think the Mafia angle would work.

It does make sense for a recruit though: Orca gave BDP a note (can’t give to Mafia), BDP claimed Doctor and revived me, which I could independently verify.  Somewhat of a clear status, which people acknowledged about Orca’s role.

Plus, Sanchez had a substantially higher chance of recruiting Town since he didn’t use his role escalator.  So, BDP is a good candidate to get a recruit.

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The would be hard to believe based on how it's written. It specifically says that if a note is not sent, the host will write one pro town.

also you are not allowed to give your name, which would not make sense if you join the mafia.

I guess anything is possible, but I would classify that is highly unlikely

yes you're probably right

1 minute ago, TedLavie said:

If BDP is non-mafia, I certainly don't think he should be lynched

1. Brown didn't kill Touch, so the hits have to come from somewhere else

2. BDP might actually tell the truth

This is true.

But I already explained why I would think it’s matts, and why he should be shot tonight instead of lynched today.

So, if the Vig isn’t killing people, then yeah, we’re basically locked into a worse situation tomorrow.  But if we have a Vig, then we either win tonight; or have to lynch matts as new Mafia tomorrow, and then are in the same situation thereafter.  

I guess that’s less than ideal.  But it’s what I have at this point, and cannot realistically read back prior to tonight due to other obligations.  

I’m not locked in, so if you find something people find more compelling then I’m amenable.

5 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

If BDP is non-mafia, I certainly don't think he should be lynched

1. Brown didn't kill Touch, so the hits have to come from somewhere else

2. BDP might actually tell the truth

Again, assuming that Brown didnt convert him the same day he hit UNT. Order of events:

Vig hits UNT

Vig converted to brown

Vig does homer simpson "Duh!" 

Unlikely, but just food for thought. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

This is true.

But I already explained why I would think it’s matts, and why he should be shot tonight instead of lynched today.

So, if the Vig isn’t killing people, then yeah, we’re basically locked into a worse situation tomorrow.  But if we have a Vig, then we either win tonight; or have to lynch matts as new Mafia tomorrow, and then are in the same situation thereafter.  

I guess that’s less than ideal.  But it’s what I have at this point, and cannot realistically read back prior to tonight due to other obligations.  

I’m not locked in, so if you find something people find more compelling then I’m amenable.

Smart move is to lynch BCB and let me win with town by not having the vig hit me

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Again, assuming that Brown didnt convert him the same day he hit UNT. Order of events:

Vig hits UNT

Vig converted to brown

Vig does homer simpson "Duh!" 

Unlikely, but just food for thought. 

Why would the Vig hit a detective though?

And BDP isn't the vig, he's the doctor

Archived