Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Honestly, with how limited the recruiting of the two known recruiters was, you seem pretty dismissive of the idea on the premise of lolmath, that you didn’t even do correctly.

Eh I don't think there'd be 2.5-3 cults in a game with 20 people, it's hard to guess how one cult will go let alone 2.5-3 in a mafia game. 

4 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

There's 1.5 cults, I don't think anyone actually became salesman aligned....Though wait.

What if someone actually tried to hit nacho n4 and that's why there's no N4 kill? 

Idk why anyones outside the actual vig would hit nacho 

12 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Guys....we lynched the "supposed" last mafia 3 nights ago.  There's 4 and the last 1 is forge We would've had multiple kills if Bcb was a killer. 

He's not mafia, he may be a convert but he's not red. 

If there is a town vig, own it even if you got kills left somehow. 

This can go a number of ways though. If there are no red, and bcb isn't a killer, and there is a vig, there'd be only one. 

If bcb or Matt went SK / Mafia through game mechanics, and there isn't a vig as you said earlier, and mafia is dead, there would only be one. 

If there's one mafia left, No SK from bcb / matts, there'd be only one. 

Obviously, you could be correct as well. 

5 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

There's 1.5 cults, I don't think anyone actually became salesman aligned....Though wait.

What if someone actually tried to hit nacho n4 and that's why there's no N4 kill? 

Nacho claimed he was visited that night by Rags, but the idea was kind of dismissed at the time out of hand because it didn't make a ton of sense. As Malf said, it wouldn't have made any logical sense for mafia to hit him as he was likely to be the next lynch target rather than a known town if they were still around, and I can't imagine the vig would pick him as a target either. Not knowing he was the next target to lynch. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Except it doesn’t really workout.  Because that person would be Vanilla now.

That's the other problem with the theory of it being the vig, of course. He couldn't be making these kills now. 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

This can go a number of ways though. If there are no red, and bcb isn't a killer, and there is a vig, there'd be only one. 

If bcb or Matt went SK / Mafia through game mechanics, and there isn't a vig as you said earlier, and mafia is dead, there would only be one. 

If there's one mafia left, No SK from bcb / matts, there'd be only one. 

Obviously, you could be correct as well. 

I doubt the SK mechanic, doesn't seem like the kind of game for that and all the known mafia died like 3 nights ago. Feel like we would've had multiple kills at some point and a kill on N4. 

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Except it doesn’t really workout.  Because that person would be Vanilla now.

Possibly, don't know how that would work with mafia since they couldn't kill him.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Nacho claimed he was visited that night by Rags, but the idea was kind of dismissed at the time out of hand because it didn't make a ton of sense. As Malf said, it wouldn't have made any logical sense for mafia to hit him as he was likely to be the next lynch target rather than a known town if they were still around, and I can't imagine the vig would pick him as a target either. Not knowing he was the next target to lynch. 

Fair enough. 

Ugh, so frustrating. So much unknown. My vote may be for Matts just because it may have the highest percentage of being right in some manner. His initial persona could have been mod killed by Gopher that night, and we really don't know. He turns red, starts faction kills after the original trio was gone. That's why there's a one day gap. Unless Gopher is going to come out and flat say that's not what happened (which I don't think that he will), I think it has to be treated as a real possibility. He could be Brown- I cleared him in my head as the weed dealer based on the info, but I can't clear him from being Brown. It possible he was the missing conversion. 

Archived