Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I'd prefer he off Forge personally.  I'd rather you be around to work through this.

Except you and Swag could be lying.  Offing one clears the other.  And right now, we need cleared players.

bro, he's gonna kill me.

you with that whore?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

We cannot seriously be considering this.

The play right now is lock speed lynch Matts. 

Have nighttime occur before Ted can get online since he is almost definitely The Mother, to preclude a chance of recruitment. 

No hits.

Lynch BDP.

Id hit Ted just for the bragging rights that I lasted 400 pages and (lol) mafia. I could then talk a lot of ish to Malf, Dome, UNT, and the guys. 

Im all about the LOLs. 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Except you and Swag could be lying.  Offing one clears the other.  And right now, we need cleared players.

But you're not clear yourself. And you're awfully gung ho about keeping a known mafia guy in the game and not getting him out. All the stuff with Nacho to boot. @SwAg what do you got here? Because this is starting to seem a little off. 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I trust the scum I know in Matts as much as basically anyone at this point.  

He can kill people, dude.

Look how easy that flip to matts was.

WE ARE DROWNING RIGHT NOW

4 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

3 mins after night is not F'n 30 seconds.. @gopherwrestler rules are rules..

The night post and my post are 1 minute away according to the timestamps. It was more like 30 seconds. I got the beep that post had been posted to the thread, typed like 5 more words and hit submit. 

Just now, Forge said:

But you're not clear yourself. And you're awfully gung ho about keeping a known mafia guy in the game and not getting him out. All the stuff with Nacho to boot. @SwAg what do you got here? Because this is starting to seem a little off. 

How am I not clear?

Technically, if this mother group could recruit, then I guess I could have been recruited last night.  But that is true for everyone.  

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

He can kill people, dude.

Look how easy that flip to matts was.

WE ARE DROWNING RIGHT NOW

Ok, let me ask it this way.  If we lynch BDP today...who would you not be okay with Matts killing tonight, aside from yourself?

Just now, Ragnarok said:

How am I not clear?

Technically, if this mother group could recruit, then I guess I could have been recruited last night.  But that is true for everyone.  

Absolutely. But why can't you be orange? On Nacho's list. He said you visited him. You clearly had a gun. How do we know that once he went away you didn't get your kills back or something? Sorry, I mean, maybe that doesn't happen much in these games, I don't know. But I honestly don't know what the heck is going on to make any sort of claim on how the mechanics in this saga work lol. 

Just now, Forge said:

Absolutely. But why can't you be orange? On Nacho's list. He said you visited him. You clearly had a gun. How do we know that once he went away you didn't get your kills back or something? Sorry, I mean, maybe that doesn't happen much in these games, I don't know. But I honestly don't know what the heck is going on to make any sort of claim on how the mechanics in this saga work lol. 

Also, I think it's a safe bet that the mother group can recruit. Malf started Green. 

Archived