Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

19 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

BTW - If Ted is the Mother, then Dingo is the "Father" (priest). So those would be the 2 we need to kill. 

.....I'm actually thinking this is legit because I did know who malf was from my role PM. But I'm not in a faction with the mother, Malf is just my "kid" supposedly . 

19 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That's actually brilliant.

Agreed. 

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Works twofold, because you can play up the religion aspect as its own cult. 

Religion isn't a cult though, Ted was cleared by counselor as town and so was I. We both wouldn't come back as town unless Counselor is aligned with us somehow. 

15 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Both mention drinking/bars/socializing. This checks out. Found all 3, lets go boys. 

Half the game's OP descriptions mention the bar/drinking. 

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ok, new plan, we lynch @DingoLadd, I should be the one to shoot @TedLavie. Its an old yeller thing. 

Then tomorrow we lynch BDP and I shoot myself. 

Game over. 

lol. 

How about we lynch, ya know the non-town? 

3 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

.....I'm actually thinking this is legit because I did know who malf was from my role PM. But I'm not in a faction with the mother, Malf is just my "kid" supposedly . 

Agreed. 

Religion isn't a cult though, Ted was cleared by counselor as town and so was I. We both wouldn't come back as town unless Counselor is aligned with us somehow. 

lol. 

And Malf was cleared by the host. He still came up black. 

Theory 1: You guys show up green on investigations, but you are actually a group/faction/cult/whatever

Theory 2: Malf was actually independent and is laughing his arse off at us w/Gopher. 

I guess we stick with BDP. 

But I would be really interest to know what, exactly, the you and Ted had as moves. Im sure its been said at some point but I didnt read it.

Guys, I may be brown alignment now but that doesn't mean anything. I am harmless against all since the Weed Dealer has been lynched. Also note that I kept my promise to kill bcb which was at the time the last known mafia. I can still help Town/Civ win the game just have to trust me like you have been. 

3 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

Guys, I may be brown alignment now but that doesn't mean anything. I am harmless against all since the Weed Dealer has been lynched. Also note that I kept my promise to kill bcb which was at the time the last known mafia. I can still help Town/Civ win the game just have to trust me like you have been. 

You are a powerless other. You are literally the most expendable piece on the chess board.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

And Malf was cleared by the host. He still came up black. 

Theory 1: You guys show up green on investigations, but you are actually a group/faction/cult/whatever

Theory 2: Malf was actually independent and is laughing his arse off at us w/Gopher. 

I guess we stick with BDP. 

But I would be really interest to know what, exactly, the you and Ted had as moves. Im sure its been said at some point but I didnt read it.

My moves were just a mass roleblock I used on N2. 

Ted if I had to guess was a roleblocker who slept with people on certain nights to distract them.

Just now, DingoLadd said:

My moves were just a mass roleblock I used on N2. 

Ted if I had to guess was a roleblocker who slept with people on certain nights to distract them.

"Mass". Very clever Gopher. 

I do remember you move now that i think about it. My thought was that Ted was "visiting" people those nights and seeing if they do anything. Either works. 100% chance he isnt going to claim relationship to the child either, I bet. 

21 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Agreed. 

lol. 

Well, you should probably lynch Ted today.  Then hope the game is over when the other known threats are gone.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, I'd rather not Ted make it to nighttime if he can possibly nab Dingo.

Wouldnt he have done it by now? Dingo claimed a long time ago IIRC and Ted has been very active. 

But whatever, we can lynch Ted and I can hit BDP. 

Archived