Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

I almost think Ted lied in wait the whole game, and recruited Malfatron last night just in time for him to die.

Otherwise, Malfatron's moves yesterday basically ****ed over his faction for the lols.

9 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Alright I waited as long as I could but in case I die tonight:

I do not believe Forge and Matts are the ones hitting people. It is info based.

I will go with bcb (low risk high upside), but Rags should be looked at as well imho.

Good night

7 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

Guys....we lynched the "supposed" last mafia 3 nights ago.  There's 4 and the last 1 is forge We would've had multiple kills if Bcb was a killer. 

He's not mafia, he may be a convert but he's not red. 

If there is a town vig, own it even if you got kills left somehow. 

Forge. 

If there was a 3rd cult game would've been over by now. 

Like just from a pure math standpoint they'd have converted 2-3 people by now with 1-2 of the other cult out there. 

6 hours ago, Forge said:

Ugh, so frustrating. So much unknown. My vote may be for Matts just because it may have the highest percentage of being right in some manner. His initial persona could have been mod killed by Gopher that night, and we really don't know. He turns red, starts faction kills after the original trio was gone. That's why there's a one day gap. Unless Gopher is going to come out and flat say that's not what happened (which I don't think that he will), I think it has to be treated as a real possibility. He could be Brown- I cleared him in my head as the weed dealer based on the info, but I can't clear him from being Brown. It possible he was the missing conversion. 

So Counselor clears me the night before, I clear Forge and Matts of being the hitters, and you both vote against him right away. Great work guys

7 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Vmd unless someone has a reason he's not it 

I know you're dead but good luck with that VMD train. I tried it twice and it never went past me. 

(Here's a hint to help you out @SwAg. Malf was never into it)

5 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

So Counselor clears me the night before, I clear Forge and Matts of being the hitters, and you both vote against him right away. Great work guys

Read the rest of the night. Most were voting BDP, and then......

5 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Guys, I'm sad to inform you that there won't be any more vig hits this game.  

Shady af

5 hours ago, Counselor said:

Swag

You were right

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Guys often say mean things as a way of flirting. Try sending me flowers with an apology note. Here I start you off:

Dear Matts,

I am sorry for calling you dreadful. After much self reflection, I realize that... That... Its hard for me to say this, but it was actually me that was wrong about everything. And when I called you dreadful, its because inside I knew that it was me who played dreadful. Have you ever seen Mean Girls? Im basically the popular blonde in Mean Girls. I called other people bad names to cover up my inner ugliness. 

:insert your portion here:

XoXoXo,

Big Hag Swag

If I could like this post twice, I would have 

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

hahah yeah lets keep this game going

lets make matts lose

matts

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Matts

4 hours ago, BringinDaPain said:

Matts

4 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Matts

4 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

˙soɐɥɔ ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ sʇʇɐW

4 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Sure why not 

Matts 

Please end this horror of a game for me 

BW of the year!

1 black. 1 orange killing himself. 1 Brown. 1 green who wants to turn red.

And Dingo and Rags. 

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Malf was independent from the start (black text). If he lives till the end he wins alone. Thats why we all got PMs that he was civ aligned. 

Hmmm what?

3 hours ago, Forge said:

Why does Malf's role say that he was green aligned on the OP, but now he's black? It wouldn't need to say that he's green aligned since he's gone?

Yep

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

It's just a matter of if we lynch The Mother, who I believe was Ted?

Wrong 

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

We cannot seriously be considering this.

The play right now is lock speed lynch Matts. 

Have nighttime occur before Ted can get online since he is almost definitely The Mother, to preclude a chance of recruitment. 

No hits.

Lynch BDP.

Sorry at my wake up I read you wanted to lynch me before I woke up. That's why I got mad

7 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Hmmm what?

Yep

I believe Malf was independent. Which means for all intents and purposes he was vanilla green. His actual alignment was "black". Meaning if he survived to a 1-1 ratio he wins alone and the civs lose. Edit => his only "advantage" this game was host told everyone he was civ green. 

Everyone else thinks black is another faction. Possible, I guess. 

You seem to be saying you are not the mother. What are you then?

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I believe Malf was independent. Which means for all intents and purposes he was vanilla green. His actual alignment was "black". Meaning if he survived to a 1-1 ratio he wins alone and the civs lose. Edit => his only "advantage" this game was host told everyone he was civ green. 

Everyone else thinks black is another faction. Possible, I guess. 

You seem to be saying you are not the mother. What are you then?

Check the op.

Archived