Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

Just now, VikeManDan said:

God you're hard-headed....

I don't think you're clear either! You and Forge both claim to have denied the weed. That's why my vote was on you earlier in the day you ****!

Why’d you choose me instead of Forge?

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Did you do something on N6 that you’d like to share with the class as we careen dangerously toward LyLo?

lylo —> lynch correctly or lose

I did do something on N6, but as I said, I was not informed of a roleblock, and I ended up not needing to do it / wasted it. So it's not really about that. 

It's just Ted's story on his abilities jives more for me. I don't believe the lynchproof. 

We deserve to lose, we had BDP dead to rights and matts was still town. We allowed a civ to convert to scum and gain a kill. Real smart on that one guys. Smh...

Lynch me, I'll be back tomorrow and we're back to square one, again.

Ted. Ted. Ted.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

This is ominous.  

Do you have anything of any value that would clarify the game?

Maybe, I don't know, to be honest. Just kind of rolling with my gut on this one. Could be wrong in my assumption, but lynch proof seems unlikely given Matts was lynch proof and what I have.  But here it is

"Pardon any one player, including yourself from lynching. One time use. Must inform prior to final vote" I used this on myself in n6 when Malf was trying to bus me (and ironically, would not have worked if Ted did in fact role block me). Given that we have confirmed Matts can survive a lynch, and BDP was the doctor who could bring someone back, I find it unlikely that VMD had a similar ability. I could be wrong, he absolutely could - I have no idea what's going on with this game mechanically speaking, but I'm going with my gut and the percentages. 

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

I did do something on N6, but as I said, I was not informed of a roleblock, and I ended up not needing to do it / wasted it. So it's not really about that. 

It's just Ted's story on his abilities jives more for me. I don't believe the lynchproof. 

What did you do?

VMD it seemed like you and Malfatron wanted me gone early yesterday, even though I was integral in getting Sanchez lynched.

I’m not sure I even buy the risk calculus.  The sum of a player’s value is not their role.  No offense to Forge, but you can’t seriously think Forge (new player, unknown role/alignment at that point, with two claimed investigators, you as the alleged protector, etc.) is actually a safer bet or more valuable than me.

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Sorry guys, in and out due to work, but I'll try to keep up with the conversation. 

Dont "Verbatim" quote. You can modify. 

So edit to modify those quotes. Unless they are already modified, then we are good. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Dont "Verbatim" quote. You can modify. 

So edit to modify those quotes. Unless they are already modified, then we are good. 

They are modified. I was paraphrasing. 

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

Maybe, I don't know, to be honest. Just kind of rolling with my gut on this one. Could be wrong in my assumption, but lynch proof seems unlikely given Matts was lynch proof and what I have.  But here it is

"Pardon any one player, including yourself from lynching. One time use. Must inform prior to final vote" I used this on myself in n6 when Malf was trying to bus me (and ironically, would not have worked if Ted did in fact role block me). Given that we have confirmed Matts can survive a lynch, and BDP was the doctor who could bring someone back, I find it unlikely that VMD had a similar ability. I could be wrong, he absolutely could - I have no idea what's going on with this game mechanically speaking, but I'm going with my gut and the percentages. 

I hope you didn’t actually quote that.

And, the roleblock wouldn’t effect you, since you essentially used a day ability instead.  I actually believe the candidness in this answer.

Archived