Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

VMD

This should give us an answer either way.  Although I could see us ending up in this exact same spot tomorrow, especially if Ted blocks Matts, which I don't want.  Matts should be allowed to shoot BDP.  

It's simply the lesser of two evils to go with VMD and the more logical approach. He made it that way by saying that he couldn't be lynched and then following up with this: 

5 hours ago, VikeManDan said:
5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

And just like me, do convert?

No, I'd be vanilla town and I'd lose my protection power.

It makes no sense to lynch Ted tonight over VMD. We could potentially lose a civ. If we lynch VMD, and he's telling the truth that he'd just be vanilla town but he'd still be in the game. Then we lynch Ted. 

So in summation - Lynch Ted, potentially lose town. 

Lynch VMD, lose no town, perhaps back to the same exact spot, but would know definitively where the mother is. 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Or matts could shoot himself since he seemingly wants to suicide for the banter factor.

Don't care.  Want scum shot.  

Actually, if we are worried about the mother maybe recruiting someone tonight if Ted is lying, we could just lynch Ted and have Matts shoot VMD in the face tonight.  Boom, mother issue resolved.  Then lynch BDP, Matts suicides the next night, we all go home.

Archived