Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

Just now, Ragnarok said:

You know what scum would suggest?

confirmation bias? Again? Wow. Same trick Malf pulled and turned out he was fabricating pretty much everything. Maybe it's like your guys' go to game plan?

I was also joking. That would have been my first suggestion rather than pointing out that you and Dingo have actually offered up something tying you to being the father if I was being serious. There was also the "lol" at the end to help with context. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

The person trying to not make Town lose, thus wasting hours of gameplay from other people who contributed and died to provide the Town with a win because "lol."

I'm not sure what you mean here. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

confirmation bias? Again? Wow. Same trick Malf pulled and turned out he was fabricating pretty much everything. Maybe it's like your guys' go to game plan?

I was also joking. That would have been my first suggestion rather than pointing out that you and Dingo have actually offered up something tying you to being the father if I was being serious. There was also the "lol" at the end to help with context. 

Scum does tend to like to throw in a lol here and there to give them an out if they get called on it.

I am going to laugh really, really hard when Malf was the only Black and VMD just wanted to keep up the memedream of a couple nights ago. 

Edit - I know this isnt a meme. I just like that term. 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Scum does tend to like to throw in a lol here and there to give them an out if they get called on it.

You should read things I write more. I use "lol" a lot. It's particularly annoying via text message lol. 

That being said, you never answered swag's question on how you knew that Nacho wasn't the father. Unless i missed it. 

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I added a comma for clarification.

I'm sure that ought to help lol

I mean, I'm offering stuff up, putting things that others have said for digestion to talk about and question. So obviously, I'm still fighting on my side to keep my life 

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

The person trying to not make Town lose thus, wasting hours of gameplay from other people who contributed and died to provide the Town with a win because "lol."

Everyone's role is out there, there's nothing left to figure out except guess. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Im going to catch a lot of hell from Untouch for not playing to my win objective. But, in my defense, I was doing it for the lulz. I never, ever betrayed my faction. 

The crazy thing is that you're known mafia, and you're about to survive two straight lynches at the end of a game....

Archived