Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

7 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Thinking he only has even-night invests so....

I went back and looked. You could be correct there. I thought he cleared Ted on an odd night, but looks like that was sunday or so, which would have been day 6 I think. Hmmm. Does rags have a track left or something? 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Forge is Brown.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No, he can't be.

I was about to say lol. If there is one person that should be able to clear me from being a brown, that would be you! lol. 

Just now, Forge said:

I went back and looked. You could be correct there. I thought he cleared Ted on an odd night, but looks like that was sunday or so, which would have been day 6 I think. Hmmm. Does rags have a track left or something? 

I have nothing.  

On 3/22/2019 at 7:00 PM, gopherwrestler said:

The Lawyer is a fancy guy, that sips on his gin & tonics that really doesn’t care about what anyone thinks of him. Yelling  over the live band to try to talk thru his cellular device to keep his clients safe.

Who are these clients?

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I have nothing.  

Then I think that VMD is lying. I'm going to assume that Matts is telling the truth, and I see no reason he wouldn't have gotten the hit in. Plus, most of us were all here in rapid discussion except VMD, there's no reason anyone who was actually here would have missed getting a night move in if we had one. 

Just now, Forge said:

Then I think that VMD is lying. I'm going to assume that Matts is telling the truth, and I see no reason he wouldn't have gotten the hit in. Plus, most of us were all here in rapid discussion except VMD, there's no reason anyone who was actually here would have missed getting a night move in if we had one. 

Either way, that means he's going to survive, which means we're screwed.

Archived