Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

36 minutes ago, SwAg said:

How did you think other Town members were in a similar situation than you earlier, then?

36 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Was it just the x-charge thing?

Because I was in a similar situation.

Just now, Forge said:

For your guys' sake, I hope that VMD doesn't actually have a one time lynchproof. At that point it's going to be Matts / father / VMD vs Swag / Counselor / whomever isn't the father between Rags and Dingo. I don't know how that works for the game, but that's going to be tight. 

Yeah, I know, one of Dingo and Ragnarok have absolutely ****ed the Town with their sheer incompetence.

Just now, SwAg said:

Yeah, tbh, Forge has a point.  If Forge is not Mother-Aligned, one of Dingo and Ragnarok has absolutely ****ed the Town with their remarks about the Father.

And if we are being blunt, and I'll lay it out there, I'm not dumb enough to miss my move. Sorry, that's just fact. Especially at the end game when my move would be uber important if the story Matts is laying out is correct. You guys don't have a lot of history with me, but that's not me. Plus, I'm hyper active on here. I'm not missing that move if it's important for my faction. 

14 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, don't get me wrong, Dingo and Ragnarok have played dreadfully for at least the past four days if they're Town.

Well, in your mind, I've been playing dreadfully all game.  Just want to stay consistent for you.

I don't know why matts is seriously proposing you missed a move.

My understanding was: (1) you claimed you used your pardon on yourself, which is a lie, and you still have it; and (2) you're Mother-Aligned, and are about to pardon VMD.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That in no way answers the question of how the situation was similar.

I don't really care about your questions.  You've been up my *** all game.  Every move or thought I've had has been wrong or dreadful or awful.  Get over yourself.

Just now, SwAg said:

My understanding was: (1) you claimed you used your pardon on yourself, which is a lie, and you still have it; and (2) you're Mother-Aligned, and are about to pardon VMD.

Because it ties into a neat bow. That's all. Let's keep in mind, I'm not bringing this information out today. This has been out there. But this game isn't one that is going to be tied into a neat little bow. It's been messy and almost everything everyone has proposed has been wrong at some point. 

LIS, Matts theory is actually a damn fine plan truth be told, it's just not right. I don't know if he's intentionally covering for Rags / VMD, or if he really believes it to be true. But I'm not missing my move in that scenario. I'm just not. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

We thought it was 100% VMD or Ted. Right. 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Well, in your mind, I've been playing dreadfully all game.  Just want to stay consistent for you.

No, you haven't.  I literally already told you I was keeping  your name active enough for pressure to reduce the chance of being nightkilled.  I think even Touch recognized that because as I was doing it he said he saw what I was doing and it was brilliant, then he started to tell me I was wrong about you when the pressure started to ramp up. And I stopped the push anytime I thought you were in actual danger.  You can look back and see all of that.

I was genuinely trying to keep you safe.  And, if you're Town now, you repay me with this loldontcare FailTown in endgame.

Just now, SwAg said:

Its simple really. They are in chat together.

Goph => What do you want to do

Forge => Im not sure, I will tell you before night. 

Goph => Ok cool

Forge => :Falls asleep:

Goph => :This is a game changing choice. Im canceling the speed round:

The end.

Just now, SwAg said:

No, you haven't.  I literally already told you I was keeping  your name active enough for pressure to reduce the chance of being nightkilled.  I think even Touch recognized that because as I was doing it he said he saw what I was doing and it was brilliant, then he started to tell me I was wrong about you when the pressure started to ramp up. And I stopped the push anytime I thought you were in actual danger.  You can look back and see all of that.

I was genuinely trying to keep you safe.  And, if you're Town now, you repay me with this loldontcare FailTown in endgame.

Nice revisionist history.

Archived