Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

Just now, SwAg said:

So, for future games, Forge, I thought it was really weird how you felt like writing a thesis to justify all your votes after D4, even though the rationale was fairly obvious.  That seemed like feigned transparency, but I let it go since you were new and felt like that was a genuine effort to contribute.

oh, that's just me. That will happen regardless of town / scum / indy. I lack brevity and tend to write...a lot. It's what I studied. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Black would have won. 

I don't know.  It seems like a house of cards.  Two orange, one Brown, 3-6 Town, 2-3 Black.  As soon as one of the Black players die, the whole faction crumbles.  Malfatron is instantly lynched.  The witch hunt for the Mother/Father begins.  Orange and Brown will vote for anyone who isn't them.  It can spiral out of control pretty quickly for them.

Just now, Forge said:

Father joins me in claiming, Matts joins the dark side officially, offs Swag / Counselor, we go from there. 

So your recommendation, in visual form. With Pam Beasely being the civs backing out of the game:

mQWlTVk.gif

No, his recommendation is you killing someone other than scum, then any remaining Town and scum voting you out because you're the only one who can kill, and thus are the largest threat.  But, he's hoping you do not recognize that endgame.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

So your recommendation, in visual form. With Pam Beasely being the civs backing out of the game:

mQWlTVk.gif

Actually just how I pictured it going down. 

Of course, that all depends on there actually being a Father in the black alignment to make it work. 

Just now, SwAg said:

No, his recommendation is you killing someone other than scum, then any remaining Town and scum voting you out because you're the only one who can kill, and thus are the largest threat.  But, he's hoping you do not recognize that endgame.

In fairness, I'd probably lynch town day 10 before I'd lynch matts. Would have to keep it up for at least one more day to keep the numbers in line. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I really hope VMD actually dies.

like in the game, not irl

The good new is that it doesn't appear that any other faction has any desire of working with me, so probably doesn't matter. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Actually just how I pictured it going down. 

Of course, that all depends on there actually being a Father in the black alignment to make it work. 

Except as the only one with a hit, I would be the first gone. Amirite? 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah I know. There is another huge flaw in everything he is saying, but its fun so I am going to let it slide. 

Archived